What Grinds Your Gears At the Parks?

puntagordabob

I hate it when people are rude toward cast members only doing their job.....

BUT the thing I hate the most is seeing Happy People entering the park on the day I am leaving the park to go home which makes me sad! lol

Graham9

Someone may have already posted this...

But one thing which gets me going are idiots who wave camcorders high in the air in front of my face, blocking my vision (especially when I'm filming myself or taking pics) when they already have a clear view. Its just thoughtless.

DecWDW

I agree with many of the things previously posted. They grind my gears, but not to a halt! Here's one I haven't seen posted here, couples making out while waiting in line. Yuck!

disneysroyal411

I'm sure these have already been said but...

1. Kids climbing over the que sets.
2. Adults who let their kids climb over the que scenery and sets.
3. SCOOTER'S! I don't mind them when they are needed but when people are just lazy and get obese and take a scooter to ride the parks or when they get up out of the scooter to do something then get back in and have showed you they are fine but lazy! That's what truly grinds my gears!
:lookaroun (Love to lookaroun)

Lisalyn

Only one thing....every thing else I can pretty much endure...but my one thing is when the parks get SO freaking crowded you can't move and are miserable! I WANT to be able to enjoy myself. Kinda hard to do when park levels are supposed to be 7's or 8's and hit RADIOACTIVE :ROFLOL:

That's it! LOL :hammer:

Chevross

I always say there is a philosophy of the crowds in Disney. They live by the rule of "Shove through the crowd with your baby stroller or wheelchairs."

I have seen people basically sling their baby strollers, with child still in it, just to push their way faster or closer to where they want to be. Same rules apply to handicapped people in wheelchairs that are being maneuvered by relatives. That's rather sad in my opinion.

sublimesting

What grinds my gears is when people bring children to Walt Disney World... Let me explain myself before you freak out...

If your child needs to be in a stroller, it's probably not the best time to bring them. Chances are:

a) They are going to be too young to remember :brick:
b) You are going to spend more time dealing with screaming children in the heat than actually enjoying yourself :brick:
c) No one around you wants to listen to your screaming children in the heat :brick:
c) Spare yourself the trouble of having to load and unload your stuff on and off busses, trams, monorails ect... :brick:

It would be more enjoyable for everyone if your kid was around the age of 8 or so when you can have a little more control over the child, and I think the kid would be more appreciative after the trip too. Plus they will be tall enough to ride more of the rides if they are over, thus everyone in your party doesn't have to split up.

I agree completely. My wife and I always said we would never take a kid under the age of 5 to WDW...it's a waste of a trip.

BUT, we are now expecting a daughter any day now and are planning a trip for 2011. Never thought I'd o that but we can't wait 5 or 6 years. It won't be a drunken free-wheeling trip...it will be a different kind of trip but we can enjoy Disney by just being there.

redfive13

The main thing is cranky, unhappy parents in the park. Forget parents, anyone whose disposition in uninviting.

I just walk around thinking... you're at Disney and you probably spent a good amount of cash to be here, so cheer the @*#% up. If you're that unhappy then head for the exit and then the airport and then you can be unhappy in your house. Don't ruin it for others.

My rant is complete.

_Scar

Child leashes.

Your kid isn't a dog lady! And it doesn't make it cute just because it looks like Pooh is riding on his back. It's wrong on so many levels.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom