What does everyone put on their spreadsheets?

sublimesting

I have:
ADR times and Conf #'s
potential walk ups we can eat at
nights of parades and fireworks
garden grocer list
souvenirs I want to buy
my lead up check list
tentative park visit schedule
list of everything I need to pack
notes and tips I have learned since my last trip

but am always looking for more stuff to add and manage. I think I have done all the finessing i can.

onesandzeros

I organize using my calendar, so I can focus on each days activities. Some items you didn’t specifically list, but may be included in one of your categories are: park hours, times for parade - fireworks - shows, other hotels I want to checkout for future stays. If flying, pickup times for shuttle from airport to home - should landing be off schedule. If driving, maps or GPS settings for backup to my sometime failing memory. Potential future trip dates to compare to Bounce-Back Specials found in the room.

But with all this organization ……… sometime just being spontaneous is more fun!

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

I used to do a daily spreadsheet with all park hours/shows/EMHs, best/worst ratings, & ADRs w/confirmation #s. I didn't do it on our last trip & did just fine. When making ADRs I jot down a little graph with all the hours & info that influences where we eat when. Once all the ADRs are mapped & secured I no longer need the graph I threw together. I put all my ADRs on my calendar in my iPhone as appointments complete with reminders & confirmation numbers. While at WDW I don't need the hours & recommendations in written form or printed spreadsheets because all that info is readily available via the WDWMagic & Lines apps. I've gone almost totally paperless! Yay!

Upvote 0

minniemickeyfan

I have:
ADR times and Conf #'s
garden grocer list
souvenirs I want to buy
my lead up check list

but am always looking for more stuff to add and manage. I think I have done all the finessing i can.

Early Entry/EMH Days
Park hours by day
Everything new to do since the last trip
Meal credits to use by day (minus snacks)

Upvote 0

oommggitskait

I have bunch of the same things you do but have important phone numbers... general travel number, magic express, my resort etc. I also have my flight info on my sheet and confirmation numbers for just about EVERYTHING.

I have a lot of the same things as sweetpea also, best and worst parks (per touring plans) and sometimes even the overall crowd rating.

I must say, I'm in love with my spreadsheet. My roommate and my boyfriend think I'm a nut job, but I think I am a super planner. :)

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
I have:
ADR times and Conf #'s
garden grocer list
souvenirs I want to buy
my lead up check list

On my first page:

Daily column broken down from 6 a.m. to 3 a.m. - it goes over which park, what to hit at each part, where bfast, lunch and dinner will be and any confirmation ADR's, time for wake up calls, and how we are getting to each park. Also on this page, it is broken down by colors - each park has its own color.

Page 1 also has total number of dining credits, EMH's, and notes about that day - for example - when is Wishes, what parades and when, any special events on that day?

On my second page:

Out fit list - for a.m. and p.m. for both my DH and I. There is a daily column and it is also broken down by color coding. There is also an "extra clothes packing list".

On my third page:

Shopping List broken down by location

On my fourth page:

All resort info including address, phone numbers, special events at that resort, shopping and hours, if there is spa and hours, and anything that has to do with that resort or entertainment at the resorts.

On my fifth page:

Menu page - broken down by day and meal and color coded. Its not the full menu but my top choices for what I will get at the restaurant.

On my sixth page:

Things to bring - autograph book, camera, etc etc etc

On my seventh page:

Snack List - there are so many good treats and I found that I go to the same place to get the same things b/c it is easy. So I compiled a list of snacks and locations and what I have tried and what I want to try.

On my eighth page:

Character page - a list of characters that can be found at each park, where in the park, and if known, times they are there. Also color coded. And it shows which autographs I have and what I need.

So now that I have typed this all out - I think I sound crazy! :lol:

Upvote 0

powlessfamily4

There is a point that can be reached when you have shoved too much stuff into the spread sheet and it is no longer organization, but rather a clutter of useful information you know you will never use. Committ some to memory and keep the info you know you will need. Spreadsheets are great until they become to complicated to make sense.

Upvote 0

gwhb75

ADR's with times and confirmation #'s, as well as what parks are having EMH's each day. I really only use the spreadsheet during the planning stage and don't carry anything around with me once I get there (I have the ADR confirmation e-mails on my Blackberry when we get there).

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Mine is pretty simple, park hours, EMH info, Parades/ fireworks, any ADR's and a quick overview of any of the entertainment I want to go see such as Mulch, Sweat & Shears, Off Kilter and the British Revolution. I know one of the other agents I travel with frequently does put her flight confirmation number on her sheet as well, which isnt a bad idea. Marie

Upvote 0

forevermickey

I love Disney agendas!
1)ADR's# and dates
2)Date..Park..park hours and must do attractions ...special details of areas to search out
3)Entertainment schedules
4) flight information
5)Post card addresses
6)Souvenirs
7)extra curricular activities on property
8)some counter service menus
9)Pressed penny locations
10) real coffee locations
11)"Must go to" Down Town Disney Stores

Upvote 0

sweetpee_1993

Now that I'm at my parent's house and have seen the single page spreadsheet my brother made for his recent trip I thought I'd share with you the fact that I believe that is a document only he can decifer. I looked at it and thought, "Wow. That's a lot of stuff on a sheet of paper. What does it mean?"
:lol:

Upvote 0

EvilQueen-T

i do mine like a calendar with date, park hours including notation of emh, adr place, time, confirmation #, extra ticket items/confirmation #s like if we're doing mnsshp or cirque. before making adr's the list will have 1st, 2nd, sometimes 3rd choices and i leave the dates loose so i can adjust but once adr's are set i delete anything extra. on the bottom i have my basic packing list to cue me when the time comes. the direct number to the resort. when i go to the park my sheet is always one page so i just tear off that days section to take with me into the park with my confirmation numbers on it. i'm all about having everything i need but being as minimalistic as possible. now that the kids are grown i don't want to carry much more than my confirmation numbers for that day, my keys to the kingdom card, sun glasses, maybe cell OR maybe camera (never both), a rain poncho if i really think it's needed, and of course because of my age i'll admit i bring aleeve lol.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom