What do you miss the most ? Now that it is gone from WDW?

LowesChevy

For me I miss the Skyway-it was always nice to relax and take in a birds eye view of the park. I also miss Mr. Toads Wild Ride-timeless classic

rshell68

Okay I know I'm a dork but I miss the "Backlot Tour" part of the Backlot Tour. I really think it's a waste of time to even go on now.

Thiger

I also miss (this is totally dating me) but as a kid you used to be able to take 'old-timey' portraits by dressing up as pirates (in front of POTC)! My family did one a long long time ago and I'd kill to have that photo...I was pretty sad when i went and didnt see it as an adult. I would've loved to send one of those to my family for an christmas present!

anyone miss captain EO? yup, me neither! lol
*give it 5 years and replace captain EO w/ stitch's great escape* LOL!

sweetpee_1993

I hadn't thought of it before, but the location of the 'Honey I Shrunk the Audience' show would be a good place for Stitch's Great Escape. I know it's not going to happen for logistical reasons but if you think in terms of theme and fit for the area, Stitch's Great Escape would work well. When it's dark and you hear the movement, the sounds, and the effects it really does leave a lot to your imagination to buy into it. You know?

Laura

Premium Member
I think the only things I truly miss are being able to talk to the Dreamfinder and Figment outside JII and also the amazing stuff you could do when you got off the ride.

I can't really think of anything else I'm devestated over. Change is good.

cdatkins

There's so many things I miss from WDW now that they're gone. Some mainly for nostalgic reasons such as If You Had Wings and Mission to Mars. Both of those attractions needed to go, but I have fond memories of them from my childhood.

The ones that I wish really were still there however are Horizons, 20k, and Mr. Toad. Those three rides should have never left us.

Yep, I miss those three the most, though I also miss El Rio del Tiempo too.

Magicfinder

I miss the original Figment & Journey Into Imagination.

When I was a teenager (20 years ago), I rode it and absolutely loved it. I told my own kids how great it was (not knowing that it had changed to the poor substitute that it now is). After they rode it 4 years ago for the first time, I'll never forget their faces as they looked at me when they got off the ride. The look was one of..."My Dad thought this was great...HE'S AN IDIOT."

BuPhilo

I miss 20K. I worked on 20K back as a college intern. I also miss Mr. Toad, Alien Encounter and World of Motion. I really used to like the Main Street Cinema with it's silent movies. It was a great place to see an old black & white Mickey cartoon and take a break from the heat. I also fondly remember the penney games and "flip movies" you could view on the other side of Main Street.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom