What do you miss the most ? Now that it is gone from WDW?

H20Babie

I miss the Skyway, 20000L, Mr. Toad, Alien Encounter, Horizons, Millionaire (just because I never got to see it), and Food Rocks (which I actually wrote a university paper on).

Fun2BFree

I read through several pages and didn't see this attraction listed. The Lion King attraction in Fantasy Land was really well done. Phillharmagic is very entertaining, but I remember taking my two year old to see the Lion King and the combination of puppetry and movies made her eyes light up. In fact, I'd have to say I liked this version of the Lion King much better than the Festival of the Lion King over in the Animal Kingdom.
Here comes another more controversial choice. I miss Tarzan Rocks. Come on... you have to admit that the Elmo show is just about as corny as it gets and the music from Tarzan is great. I also miss the Hunchback show at MGM. Once, again just great music and staging. I always liked the Hunchback show better than the Beauty and the Best show that they kept.

You mean Nemo? Otherwise, I'd like to see this "Elmo, the Musical." :lookaroun

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
anyone remember the magic shop on main street? it was awesome! I was filled with awe as a kid! The best is that my dad bought me this 'invisible dog leash' and it was a leash w/ strong wire in it so it looked like you're walking...an invisible dog! ahaha
http://www.amazon.com/INVISIBLE-DOG-ON-A-LEASH/dp/B0006GK8GE

I miss:

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea
Mr. Toad's Wild Ride (the one at DL is nice, but it only has one track)
The Skyway
The Main Street Cinema and the Magic Shop
If You Had Wings
Those cool touch screens at Epcot that let you talk to CMs
Communicore

And probably others I can't think of right now.

Where do I even start?

Pretty much everything everyone else has listed already, but in particular:

The original Journey Into Imagination
Magic Journeys
Kitchen Kabaret
World of Motion

And smaller features, like the farmer's market theme of the Land food court, the magic shop on Main Street, SMRT-1 in CommuniCore... and Orange Bird.

I miss all of these things. I remember going to that magic shop. when I take me family to WDW I point out that is where ... used to be my 4 year old says "it's different now daddy let's go see. I will show you come on" :king:Through the eyes of a child ?

Did anyone mention the Magic Shop ?

spectrodanny

I miss the Main Street Electrical Parade (old school)

Oh yeah! too bad someone can't run over to Hong Kong and grab the floats i mean they arn't being used. I personally would LOVE to see the WDW floats used at WDW again and if they ever do PLEASE build a new Small World section, never saw it in person but man it looked CUTE!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom