What did you do?

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
3.2 miles this AM. Training regimen said only 3, but what's an extra .2 miles when you're training for 19.3?

11 miles tomorrow with my SIL. Will be interesting to see how he does. He runs several times a week, but I doubt he's checked miles or pacing..

LAKid53

Premium Member
So much for that 11 mile run.....

SIL did something to his back Friday. Still hurts, so he bailed.

I thought, "storms headed this way, I'll just go run for an hour on the treadmill at the gym". Except that left hip that bothers me occasionally decided it was going to be the hip of an 80 year old couch potato this AM. Yeah, ouch. Realized I've been sleeping in the same spot on my memory foam mattress since I bought it 6-7 years ago.... So turned it around to sleep on the side I never sleep one. Boy, was the side I'd been sleeping on spongy... Yikes.

Managed to get in 2.3 brisk miles before hip said, "that's it, you're done!" Funny thing it was less painful at faster paces, so I basically did speed work for most of that 2.3 miles. And plenty of stretching after.

Kids and I are going to see Black Panther this afternoon - their 3rd, my first.

LAKid53

Premium Member
So true, so very, very true.....

Screenshot_20180315-154142.jpg

JillC LI

Been missing in action on here this week but still running. 6 miles outdoors last Sunday. 3.1 and 3.2 respectively on the TM this week. Been having some weird joint pain and am afraid it might be my RA acting up so I've been trying to take it easy. Can't risk a full flare up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom