What did you do?

Texas84

Tuesday morning 3 miles, felt great, faster than usual
Wednesday morning 4 miles, wasn't in the mood but the moon and stars were out. Ended up to be a nice run.
Thursday morning 3 miles, felt terrible but it was fast. Go figure.

Local 10K Saturday.

Cherry blossoms are starting and we have a freeze warning tonight. Here's hoping. Shouldn't be a hard freeze.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
Loving this cooler weather we are having down South, right @Texas84? 3.7 easy miles outdoors this AM. Bit of a breeze, but felt sooooo good.

11 mile run Sunday with AM thunderstorms projected. :mad:

LAKid53

Premium Member
It's freezing up here! :)

Mid 50s and clear here in beautiful NW Florida. Going to be in the 30s again tonight. And there's yellow pollen everywhere. Crazy weather we've been having. But I prefer the cooler temperatures, since summer heat and humidity is only weeks away.

RunningKoen

Planned a run but the weather wasn't helping.

Went to the gym instead and did a improvised back/leg training. Wanted to do leg but there two gangs of teens who definitely needed a lesson in legday. So someone, me, showed them how it's done.

LAKid53

Premium Member
Planned a run but the weather wasn't helping.

Went to the gym instead and did a improvised back/leg training. Wanted to do leg but there two gangs of teens who definitely needed a lesson in legday. So someone, me, showed them how it's done.

Leg day. Squats, squat presses, abducter/adducter machine, lunges, calf presses, leg extensions/curls, and that glutt machine. Oh, and my favourite, TRX - I can do squats all day long on the TRX bands. Won't be able to walk the next day, though.....

RunningKoen

Leg day. Squats, squat presses, abducter/adducter machine, lunges, calf presses, leg extensions/curls, and that glutt machine. Oh, and my favourite, TRX - I can do squats all day long on the TRX bands. Won't be able to walk the next day, though.....
I'll invite you over next time so I can finish my back workout.

Someone though it was funny to don't use weight on the leg press machine and had his buddy sit on the weight rack.
But it's the kind of machine where you easily can do 2 times your body weight, so after they were finished a threw 160 KG on the rack :)

Their squats also lacked any technique or dept, while the other gang cleared my squatting bar during a superset to use it for badly performed back exercises.

The fun of new year resolutions going strong.

LAKid53

Premium Member
I'll invite you over next time so I can finish my back workout.

Someone though it was funny to don't use weight on the leg press machine and had his buddy sit on the weight rack.
But it's the kind of machine where you easily can do 2 times your body weight, so after they were finished a threw 160 KG on the rack :)

Their squats also lacked any technique or dept, while the other gang cleared my squatting bar during a superset to use it for badly performed back exercises.

The fun of new year resolutions going strong.

At my gym, the trainers will stop anyone not using the equipment properly and show them how to use it correctly so they don't hurt themselves. And if someone's sitting on the squat or leg press in lieu of weights, they'd get thrown out - those machines aren't cheap. I love leg day. I hate core day.

RunningKoen

The trainers in my gym don't seem to care.

Core day is nice, good for running aswell! Planks, twist, leg raises and all. Avoid sit ups as much as possible

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom