What did you do?

Swissmiss

Premium Member
No running today but just under 3 miles this morning in about 5 inches of fresh snow on the sidewalks and mostly uphill because the public transport app was showing buses in the city center. Only by the time I got myself down there, there were no more buses running :banghead: (if i had just walked from home it would have been only a bit more than 2 miles and two thirds of it flat :banghead::banghead:). Then another 2.25 miles going home - again the app said buses were running but other than the one that would have brought me down the hill (but which I chose not to take) no other buses passed me in 2 miles of walking.

Texas84

Nice medals. I would imagine that all of @Texas84 or @dreamfinder medals wouldn't fit in just one picture 😛

I've run out of wall. It's getting a bit silly. I started a dedicated Star Wars set.
SWbling2017-03.jpg

Texas84

Those are the "I did it" pins they now have - and they open to reveal which race. So they've got three sets of pins - the event pin, the medal replica pin (one with the ribbon) and now the "I did it" pin. I manage to end up with at least one set of each type, since I forget what I preorder.

And your DM is brilliant! I've been putting the event pin on the medal lanyard since my first rD race. What else am I going to do with all those pins?
Great minds think alike. :)
pins.jpg
I don't remember if Paris had pins, but I got a cool resort pin for the medal.

RunningKoen

Both Paris races had medal pins.

You're all welcome this september to get some of the 2018 pins and medals and races and fun!

Wednesday: weight training, back
Today: 3.1M on TM, 22:30 min. Still to cold outside. finished up with an intense weight training for leg and core. So I'm dead now.

JillC LI

Was feeling achy and draggy yesterday morning and didn't want to run so I told myself I only had to do 6 of the 7 miles I had planned. But by the time I was half way through I had found my groove, and I finished 7 after all. Slow but done.

Texas84

8 miles Saturday, sunny and 36F at start, 45F at finish. This after a Thursday AM 3-miler at 65F. Actually normal here to get that last blast of cold air in March.

Training for Dark Side or whatever they are calling it now.

LAKid53

Official Member of the Girly Girl Fan Club
Premium Member
2.58 miles outdoors, a nice brisk walk. First time lacing up the shoes after trying to destroy my right foot during the Princess Half. Also breaking in new shoes. And yes, @Swissmiss, new socks. Back to training for Dark Side tomorrow.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom