What did you do?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Here they have a yoga plan specifically designed for runners and another for cyclers. a friend has been bugging me to get into it.
I need to do that. I need to look that up.

Last day of relaxing before another 3-4 month grind to 3 more goals. Stayed up late and had a drink last night reading, but I miss the feeling in my gut of a early morning rise and training event.

Kristia

Anyone ever heard of or done the Steamtown Marathon in Scranton, PA? It sounds pretty cool. Might be one I look at doing in the future. Its a one-way mostly downhill marathon except for a couple uphills near the end. I heard the downhill sections can be killer on the quads! http://www.steamtownmarathon.com/

joel_maxwell

Anyone ever heard of or done the Steamtown Marathon in Scranton, PA? It sounds pretty cool. Might be one I look at doing in the future. Its a one-way mostly downhill marathon except for a couple uphills near the end. I heard the downhill sections can be killer on the quads! http://www.steamtownmarathon.com/
WOW. That is a down hill course. Time for a marathon PR. Let gravity aid your fall.

elevation-chart(1).jpg

Kristia

WOW. That is a down hill course. Time for a marathon PR. Let gravity aid your fall.

elevation-chart(1).jpg
I know! I was thinking of just rolling down it! :) Runner's World rated it one on the fastest marathons but people have also said take it easy downhill or the uphills at the end will kill you!

Are you thinking of doing this?
Downhill always gets me worse than uphill!
I was thinking about it. Not sure. Probably not this year since it is a week before Hershey and I was thinking of doing the Philly marathon in November. I would have to stay over night and I can't do two overnight weekends in a row. If my knees stay healthy, I like some downhill. If they are hurting me, then downhill is killer!

Texas84

Back from Texas. :( Back on the Power 90, cardio today. Sure was easier than usual. Maybe I needed a break. Did get three runs in on vacation though. No running until Sunday. 11-miler, last long run before the Publix Atlanta Half on St. Paddy's Day.

Mr mom

I am burnt, worked 6 of the last 7 days and my one day off was spent in meetings, figured I had to go do at least 6 or 7 miles no matter what. As usual though once I got out there I started feeling better( first mile and a half really, really sucked though) and ended up putting in 10.3 miles.

GoofyRacer11

Ran 5 miles on the treadmill yesterday after work! I finished in 37 minutes so now I'm back into working on my speed. My goal is to get to the point where I can run 6:30/mile pace for half marathons. Hopefully next week the weather will warm up a bit so I can start running outside again. Only 14 days until the CrossFit Open begins!

joel_maxwell

5 miles on the trainer this morning. Missed last week cycling due to the Full Sunday and wanted to save my legs a little, so didnt do 10 miles this morning.

Then weights.

Swimming tomorrow. Yeh.

Back out running Saturday morning. My Zensah knee compression sleeve is on the Postal truck today getting delivered. Cant wait to try it on. If I like it, might get some calves sleeves too.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
5 miles on the trainer this morning. Missed last week cycling due to the Full Sunday and wanted to save my legs a little, so didnt do 10 miles this morning.

Then weights.

Swimming tomorrow. Yeh.

Back out running Saturday morning. My Zensah knee compression sleeve is on the Postal truck today getting delivered. Cant wait to try it on. If I like it, might get some calves sleeves too.
It's "out for delivery..." Yeah, we both know what you're doing all day :D haha!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom