What did you do?

Texas84

5 miles on the trainer this morning. Missed last week cycling due to the Full Sunday and wanted to save my legs a little, so didnt do 10 miles this morning.

Then weights.

Swimming tomorrow. Yeh.

Back out running Saturday morning. My Zensah knee compression sleeve is on the Postal truck today getting delivered. Cant wait to try it on. If I like it, might get some calves sleeves too.

Knees have been great lately but I'm curious to hear about the Zensah knee sleeve. Wish I had those for the 2012 Marathon.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
23 miles on the trails.

Day two of testing my new hydration rig. Some small adjustments needed but overall pretty good.

Dealt with some stomach pains and slight nausea the entire run. That hasn't happened in a LONG time.

10 degrees with the 25mph winds.

Run strong folks.

imagination30

WOW. That is a down hill course. Time for a marathon PR. Let gravity aid your fall.

elevation-chart(1).jpg
that just like runing down a hill and cant stop ,,,,, what now look out! /// and hope you dont tuck and roll;)
but on the other hand that pic looks like downttown huntsville runing the ribbon run.. haha!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
34 laps this morning in the pool. 1 mile. Felt pretty good and starting to get a good routine going.

For the first time in 3+ years, Im adjusting my schedule to only 3 days a week running to prepare for my Tri's. It gonna look like this:
Mon - Short Run
Tues - Short Swim, Short Ride, Weights
Wed - Sort of Long Run
Thurs - Long Ride
Fri - Long Swim
Sat - Long Run
Sun - Rest

imagination30

a comfortable run after the rain storm we had last night ... kinda shut it down at 8.74 today, i guess you could say i didnt want to burn out... since i have been run 10-13 miles . i did it at 9:04 pace.

joel_maxwell

Just got the profile for the March 23, 27 miler at Lake Martin. Looks to be a good little run. Total elevation gain for each 25 mile loop is 2,726 feet. Sounds fun. 30 runners have registered for the 50 and not sure on the 27. I like small events like this.

Race_Route_Elevation_Profile.jpg

joel_maxwell

9 Miles today. Taking into consideration that 1 year ago, it took me 3 months to recover, Ill take my first run since Sunday to be a 9 miler and it felt great.

I have a great announcement coming later tonight or tomorrow. Cant wait to share.

bethram

10.65 miles at about a 9:30 pace. I accidentally hit "stop" instead of "lap" on my GPS when I left one neighborhood and it was about .6 miles before I realized it, luckily it wasn't any further. It was a nice 40 degrees.

I was thinking about the Princess Half when I started my run this morning and briefly contemplated trying to run 13.1 myself, but for the second weekend in a row I was under time constraints because DH was supposed to go mountain biking with a friend. I really wish he had texted me when he decided he wasn't going...

@Texan84, where in GA do you live? I live outside of Atlanta.

Texas84

10.65 miles at about a 9:30 pace. I accidentally hit "stop" instead of "lap" on my GPS when I left one neighborhood and it was about .6 miles before I realized it, luckily it wasn't any further. It was a nice 40 degrees.

I was thinking about the Princess Half when I started my run this morning and briefly contemplated trying to run 13.1 myself, but for the second weekend in a row I was under time constraints because DH was supposed to go mountain biking with a friend. I really wish he had texted me when he decided he wasn't going...

@Texan84, where in GA do you live? I live outside of Atlanta.

Warner Robins, south of Macon. Are you running the Publix next month? I hear it's hilly.

The flood waters have receded here, so I unloaded the animals from the ark and went for my 11-miler. Longest I've run with only mile breaks. Perfect weather. 47F and sunny at start, 60F at finish. Ended up with an 11:24 average pace. Not bad for me. There were a couple of falcons following me around mile 9. Maybe they were attracted to my yellow drifit. Glad they weren't buzzards. :)

joel_maxwell

Rest day today. Sorry about the suspense. I couldnt post last night unfortunately. Looks like Im going to have a 4 year old friend to go on runs with now. At least short to medium runs. He has passed his heartworm treatment and is awaiting clearance. We rescued him and is our second rescue. We are very excited to bring Mr Toby home (he was already named and we plan on keeping the Mr in front of it). Told Nick last night and sent email with some dog gear Im going to get him.

photo (2).JPG

bethram

Warner Robins, south of Macon. Are you running the Publix next month? I hear it's hilly.

No, I'm thinking about running the Berry Half Marathon in Rome. I ran the Hot Chocolate in downtown Atlanta in January, I don't know how it's course compares to the Publix, but it was very hilly. I ran decent hills while training for it and I still ended up walking for a couple minutes even though that is something I don't generally do during training runs and really try not to do during races.

fmingo36

Rest day today. Sorry about the suspense. I couldnt post last night unfortunately. Looks like Im going to have a 4 year old friend to go on runs with now. At least short to medium runs. He has passed his heartworm treatment and is awaiting clearance. We rescued him and is our second rescue. We are very excited to bring Mr Toby home (he was already named and we plan on keeping the Mr in front of it). Told Nick last night and sent email with some dog gear Im going to get him.

View attachment 28640

Welcome Mr. T! And Congrats Joel to you and your girls!
We just rescued a 2 year old Golden/Great Pyranies mix 2 weeks ago. She was shot in the hind leg just before she was rescued. They removed the bullet, 4 days before we got her. She is still limited to her physical activity. I can't wait to be able to get her out for nice some long walks. Not sure about running with her. I kind of like to set the pace.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom