What did you do?

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
I spent the next 15 minutes stretching. Then I worked my arms and core on various machines. I finished up with busting my ______ for 10 minutes on a stationary bike. I probably would of stayed on the bike longer but a married couple got on the machines on either side of me and started having a loud discussion across me that involved quoting scripture. :hammer: :brick: I was beat to hell at this point so I was plenty happy to leave them to their conversation and hit the showers.

Quoting scripture??? Yeah, good bye :fork:

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
20+ miles this morning. Not as good as yesterday's run. Lots of pain in my right knee and left ankle. Suck it up.

My occasional running partner (not my choice...I'd rather be alone or running with Coryna or Joel :D) is stepping on my toes, figuratively speaking. The Machine needs some space dude...

Cheers folks!

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Do you go to Work Out World in Freehold? I use the one in East Brunswick.
I had the smelly man on the treadmill next to me happen too. Then he proceeded to sweat profusely all over me & the equipment. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever encountered.
And if I had to listening to someone quoting scripture, I would have gotten the hell out there too! :lol:

I joined the YMCA in Freehold. WOW in Freehold is a bit too much like a high school reunion for me. There seems to be only high school age kids, soccer moms, and old people at this YMCA. :lol: I was doing so good until the Bible study started. :mad:

Quoting scripture??? Yeah, good bye :fork:

Right?! It took all I had to bite my tongue and not say something very rude to them. I am not remotely religious and I prefer to keep it that way. :lol:

fmingo36

20+ miles this morning. Not as good as yesterday's run. Lots of pain in my right knee and left ankle. Suck it up.

My occasional running partner (not my choice...I'd rather be alone or running with Coryna or Joel :D) is stepping on my toes, figuratively speaking. The Machine needs some space dude...

Cheers folks!

You mean your running stalker? :lookaroun

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
In reference to the movie "For the Love of the Game"... and all that character went through, Im not being that dramatic, but it sure feels that way (especially stopping to stretch every 500 yards or so).

Successful morning. After a week of walking hard, I did the same 3 mile route this morning. I walked any incline/decline but lightly jogged the flat surfaces. At first, the area outside below my knee was tingling etc. I thought it was about to flare up. However, it seemed to settle in.

Im optimisitc and wouldnt be surprised if I had a little set back in numbness etc while Im retraining it.

So, 3 miles this morning. Incredible to be a little back to normal. Pace = snails. :D

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
In reference to the movie "For the Love of the Game"... and all that character went through, Im not being that dramatic, but it sure feels that way (especially stopping to stretch every 500 yards or so).

Successful morning. After a week of walking hard, I did the same 3 mile route this morning. I walked any incline/decline but lightly jogged the flat surfaces. At first, the area outside below my knee was tingling etc. I thought it was about to flare up. However, it seemed to settle in.

Im optimisitc and wouldnt be surprised if I had a little set back in numbness etc while Im retraining it.

So, 3 miles this morning. Incredible to be a little back to normal. Pace = snails. :D

Glad to hear you are on the way back!! :sohappy:

fmingo36

So, 3 miles this morning. Incredible to be a little back to normal.

Great to hear Joel! :sohappy:

Pace = snails. :D

Also known as a fmingo36 pace :lol:

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer

Excellent news!

joel_maxwell

Glad to hear you are on the way back!! :sohappy:
Thanks Steve. Just taking it slow.

No you don't. i have a yoga stalker and it's creepy. :eek:
Ok, maybe I dont.... a yoga stalker. :lol:

Great to hear Joel! :sohappy

Also known as a fmingo36 pace :lol:
Thanks Coryna. If Im still at this pace come September, Ill just follow you and take any character pics you want.

Excellent news!
Thanks Nick.

fmingo36

Ok, maybe I dont.... a yoga stalker. :lol:

The yoga stalker thing is really weird. Think about a normal stalker situation, kind of obsessive and scary ...well my stalker is all about my aura and finding my inner balance. He comes up to me after every class to discuss this with me.

He always sets his mat up next to mine and if he gets to class before me, he'll move his mat when I get there.
I started getting to the class last minute so there is no space near me to move to.

I started carrying mace in my gym bag. :lol:

Ariel484

That is awesome!! I hope that the knee continues to cooperate. :)

8 miles for me this afternoon...I was hoping for an overall pace of 10:30, but it was more like 10:35. I'm good with that! :D

GoofyRacer11

I ran 12 miles this morning in the metroparks.
I kept a 7:30/mile pace the entire run and felt
great. Only 3 weeks until my first race since the
goofy challenge. I even got a new pair of shoes yesterday
at the new vertical runner store that just opened up.
Hope everyone is doing well and continues to have success
with their training.

Later Days!

fmingo36

2.5 miles and an hour of yoga.
Yes, my stalker was there. I didn't talk to him this morning. I got to class just as the instructor was ready to start the class and found a spot on the other side of the room and then planned my escape route out the side door as soon as class ended.

Blueliner

3.5 miles yesterday morning, followed by Insanity Cardio Abs, with a short bike ride with the Cub Scouts in the late afternoon.

This morning was Insanity Pure Cardio. Lots of sweat.

joel_maxwell

2.5 miles and an hour of yoga.
Yes, my stalker was there. I didn't talk to him this morning. I got to class just as the instructor was ready to start the class and found a spot on the other side of the room and then planned my escape route out the side door as soon as class ended.
Wow... so you werent kidding.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom