What did you do?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
walked 2 miles this am at a very fast walk pace. Numbness 99% gone, but I can feel 1% hanging around really deep in my knee. Possibly Saturday morning or Sunday morning Im going to walk/run/walk.

JillC LI

Yup, I just did! You say ultrarunner, I say freakin ULTRA runner! I think I'm addicted to pain now.

Addicted to running is OK. Addicted to pain, not so much. :hammer: But you sure are a machine!

As for me, quick 3.5 mile run on the treadmill this morning doing half mile speed reps.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
20.25 miles this morning. Started with an ankle brace on my left ankle. I got to a half mile and tore it off, and ran hard for the entire distance.

Making a few subtle changes to my training for Beast of Burden 100 mile in August: upped my calorie intake time to every 25 mins instead of every 30 mins. Alternating between EFS and Clif Turbo. Succeed caps every hour.

Downing Ultragen now. Cheers folks!

Texas84

3 miles in 30 minutes today! :sohappy:

OK, you're faster than me :mad::animwink:

walked 2 miles this am at a very fast walk pace. Numbness 99% gone, but I can feel 1% hanging around really deep in my knee. Possibly Saturday morning or Sunday morning Im going to walk/run/walk.

I have that 1% every day. :D

Easy 3 miles this AM. I have the longer runs in my plan coming up so I'm slowing down. I have a 10K in two weeks that goes partially on cart paths through a golf course. Haven't seen that before. Sounds fun!

fmingo36

A little over 2 hours at the gym tonight-3 miles on the treadmill, an hour with weights and 1/2 hour core workout. YES!

Now I'm ready to crash :snore:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I put in a good hour and a half at the gym tonight. I was on the treadmill for 40 minutes. Instead of focusing on distance or time I tried to focus on speed. I walked the absolute fastest I could for 10 minutes and then ran for as long as I could. Right now that amounts to only 2-3 minutes or so but it is far better than being able to run for 0 minutes. I repeated this cycle three times and then a really smelly guy got on the machine next to me. I had to GTFO or I was going to :hurl: My overall pace ended up being crappy but I feel like I really need to focus on increasing my running endurance if I am ever going to get faster. I am really short so I can only cover so much ground walking. :shrug:

I spent the next 15 minutes stretching. Then I worked my arms and core on various machines. I finished up with busting my ______ for 10 minutes on a stationary bike. I probably would of stayed on the bike longer but a married couple got on the machines on either side of me and started having a loud discussion across me that involved quoting scripture. :hammer: :brick: I was beat to hell at this point so I was plenty happy to leave them to their conversation and hit the showers.

fmingo36

I put in a good hour and a half at the gym tonight. I was on the treadmill for 40 minutes. Instead of focusing on distance or time I tried to focus on speed. I walked the absolute fastest I could for 10 minutes and then ran for as long as I could. Right now that amounts to only 2-3 minutes or so but it is far better than being able to run for 0 minutes. I repeated this cycle three times and then a really smelly guy got on the machine next to me. I had to GTFO or I was going to :hurl: My overall pace ended up being crappy but I feel like I really need to focus on increasing my running endurance if I am ever going to get faster. I am really short so I can only cover so much ground walking. :shrug:

I spent the next 15 minutes stretching. Then I worked my arms and core on various machines. I finished up with busting my ______ for 10 minutes on a stationary bike. I probably would of stayed on the bike longer but a married couple got on the machines on either side of me and started having a loud discussion across me that involved quoting scripture. :hammer: :brick: I was beat to hell at this point so I was plenty happy to leave them to their conversation and hit the showers.

Do you go to Work Out World in Freehold? I use the one in East Brunswick.
I had the smelly man on the treadmill next to me happen too. Then he proceeded to sweat profusely all over me & the equipment. It was one of the most disgusting things I've ever encountered.
And if I had to listening to someone quoting scripture, I would have gotten the hell out there too! :lol:

DisneyRunner

I ran six miles and my, at the moment, quarter mile cooldown. Tried to do strength traing, but my energy seemed zapped. I don't know if my run killed me, or if i was lacking fuel. I've never really had this happen to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom