What did you do?

AUPr8Hd

Hmmm, you must be referring to the Lake Martin 100. I did the 27 mile fun run last year, then 3 more to make it a 50k. I guess Ill see you there. Im going to do the 50 option this year.... and you will love the course.

David Tosch, the race organizer does a fantastic job. The venue and ground are incredible on Russell Farms.

Yes, it is the Lake Martin 100. I never said I was running it. Although I have some time to make that decision :banghead:

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Yes, it is the Lake Martin 100. I never said I was running it. Although I have some time to make that decision :banghead:
It's only 100 miles. Really not that far ;-) What else better do you have to do?! Go burn of 10,000+ calories, feel like s---t, then eat a ton later. Good stuff.

LindsayLoves

You forgot beer.
Increasing my beer consumption is the one reason I want to venture in ultra running.

Today I am in love with running :inlove:. After a hugely mediocre run on Tuesday where everything felt off today everything clicked. 6 miles @8:36/mile, I was only going for five but somewhere during mile 4 I decided that I felt too good to stop at 43 minutes of running and tacked on the extra mile which was my fastest @ 8:12.

ChristaH

Mostly resting yesterday and today, other than some of my PT exercises. After (somewhat foolishly) running three days in a row and then walking three miles on the fourth day, my hip started flaring up a bit. See how it feels tomorrow. Maybe bike or elliptical if it's not feeling great.

Work has been horrendous the last couple of weeks. I've been fitting in my runs, but missing my cross-training classes at the gym. That's not helping the hip situation.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
11 miles last night. Mr Toby ran the first 3 with me. It was a great run testing my lighting rigs for next weekend. Ran all three runs this week at night on a full stomach. Always practice all scenarios.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
11 miles last night. Mr Toby ran the first 3 with me. It was a great run testing my lighting rigs for next weekend. Ran all three runs this week at night on a full stomach. Always practice all scenarios.
Gotta soak your shoes in ice cold water over night, then go run 25-30 miles. That was a training trick for McNaughton...however, it does it's damage after 3 1/2 days of soaked feet and non stop running. Hurl.

bethram

My head wasn't in it this morning. It feels like I went further than the 4.37 my watch recorded at 9:09 pace. There was frost on the ground and it was cold!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom