What did you do?

Mad Stitch

I did 4 miles last night. I have a half marathon coming up in a little over a month and right now I could care less about it. I'm not really motivated to train for some reason. Just going through one of those periods I guess.

Mr mom

Been wayyyy off the grid. I have run once in the last two weeks and it was a short one. No injuries or anything, I have just been really busy replacing the soffit and fascia on my house. It has turned into a much bigger job than I had thought but I am almost hallway there( I'm no carpenter) I cannot wait to finish and get back to running, ugh

fmingo36

I did 4 miles last night. I have a half marathon coming up in a little over a month and right now I could care less about it. I'm not really motivated to train for some reason. Just going through one of those periods I guess.

We all go through it. Sometimes finding the motivation is harder than the actual run.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Easy run today. Having to brick it tomorrow with a swim and long run since Saturday and Sunday Ill not be able to run (going to see a show). Should be a busy morning.

Happy Thursday.

AUPr8Hd

Morning @ Crossfit doing kettlebell swings, box jumps and ring dips. 3 miles on the agenda for the evening after a meeting. I think I'll run through campus to see the early RV-ers

Ariel484

I had that for a few months after WDW in January. :( Maybe you need to sign up for another Disney race! :D What half are you talking about? RNR Cleveland?

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Wish you were a little closer to me! Are you going to be running that day? No way I want to do ultra-distance but I know you would have useful tips for us non-diehards. :p
Yep, I'll be running with everyone. It's a 5 mile loop around the reservoir, so if folks need to drop, thet can.

ChristaH

I will check and see if we are doing anything that day and see how long it would take me to get there. Sounds fun!
That would be cool to run with another Disney runner! I hope it works out for you.

It's amazing what good therapy can do! A week ago, I was taking two Alleve three times a day and still hurting enough to walk with a limp. Today I am drug- and pain- free after three PT sessions. I got permission to run 1 mile on Sunday as long as I swear on my firstborn child to go no faster than a 12 minute pace, no further even if it feels good, stop if I have any pain at all, stretch and ice when I finish. I did 25 minutes on the elliptical last night with no pain or soreness. The doctor prescribed six weeks of PT so my insurance will cover it that long. It will be good to have the support and treatment as I build back up to prevent re-injury.

Kristia

That would be cool to run with another Disney runner! I hope it works out for you.

It's amazing what good therapy can do! A week ago, I was taking two Alleve three times a day and still hurting enough to walk with a limp. Today I am drug- and pain- free after three PT sessions. I got permission to run 1 mile on Sunday as long as I swear on my firstborn child to go no faster than a 12 minute pace, no further even if it feels good, stop if I have any pain at all, stretch and ice when I finish. I did 25 minutes on the elliptical last night with no pain or soreness. The doctor prescribed six weeks of PT so my insurance will cover it that long. It will be good to have the support and treatment as I build back up to prevent re-injury.

So glad your therapy is working for you! I am having some lower leg issues now. Kind of feels like a shin splint but on the inside of my leg. I have kept up the running but had the hubbie check it out and am doing some home therapy exercises to try and strengthen some muscle weaknesses in that leg. Yep, good therapy is a god send! I have a half marathon in 2 weeks and I want to be able to do it!

LindsayLoves

Took about a week and a half off due to some pain in my feet (heel/back tendon areas) which is definitely new to me as a runner. The good old interwebs made me believe I needed to 1. rest and 2. lay off all the hill work I have been doing 3. kick my old sneakers to the curb and get a new pair. Today was my first run back and I took it easy (no Garmin allowed) and on a super flat cinder path for just over 3 miles of glorious running.

bethram

I forced myself to get up and run after I was up for over an hour at 2am because I had two extra bodies in my bed, one of which had a fever. 76 degrees, 3.3 miles, 9:03 pace.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom