What did you do?

Ariel484

On vacation for this week going into the start of next week visiting thr husband's family. No running yet but we walked all around DC yesterday to see the monuments and the Newseum (very cool, highly recommend it), and today we kayaked and paddle boarded for about 3 hours in Lake Murray in South Carolina. :)

fmingo36

On vacation for this week going into the start of next week visiting thr husband's family. No running yet but we walked all around DC yesterday to see the monuments and the Newseum (very cool, highly recommend it), and today we kayaked and paddle boarded for about 3 hours in Lake Murray in South Carolina. :)

Aww..I missed you by a day or two. Heading to DC tomorrow.

Texas84

Another Higdon work week of 3-4-3. Next week he makes me bump up the Wednesday run to 5 miles. 8 miles this Saturday, bike ride Sunday. When I walk out the door at 0530 it is absolutely perfect. But by mile 1 I'm already drenched. Actually had stars this morning for the first time in forever. Think I also saw Jupiter to the east. It's supposed to out in the mornings right now.

-em

So saw someone that had the COOLEST shoes this week- Found them online but couldnt justify the cost until I realized they took paypal- Sold a few pins and poof now have my shoes at 'no cost' to me-

Tie Dye New Balances are on their way :) Gonna make the 9 mile run tomorrow that much easier knowing Ill get to have new shoes soon..

Mr mom

8 miles yesterday and just can't do it today, a week of very little sleep etc. my legs are killing me as work has been hectic to say the least. surprised I even got 3 runs in this week.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
I wanted to thank everyone for their thoughts and inputs yesterday on my 1/2 training plan. I think what I decided to do was to make sure I run the race with my father, but train as hard as I can between now and then. I'm already quite a bit ahead of the "Beginner" training plan, so I'm just going to push myself during training, then enjoy a nice fun race at Disney. Take some picture, enjoy the sights, and the memory.

This morning said "rest" on my training plan, but I think I'll do that tomorrow. Today was 4.2 miles at 8:25 pace.

Future Imagineer

just stayin home and watchin tv and going to write in the forums today. Please g WDW Hotel and go to Animal Kingdom Lodge because I need help with the hotel and i'm leavin in 3 days!

JillC LI

Love to read how so many of you speedsters have occasionally slowed your pace to stick with us slower-but-steady types. :)

Got up at 5:10am this morning to get in an 8 mile run while the weather was still so lovely (about 65). Was tough to roll out of bed so early, but I reminded myself that I could sleep in tomorrow if I did it today. Yay! 10:17 pace. Feeling more sore in the hips and legs than usual now though - not sure why.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
40 laps in the pool this morning. Quite fun. Calves kept cramping up badly. When I push off the wall, then keep them flexed, that does the trick after 45 minutes. Some days better than others. The lifeguard always perks up when I stop mid pool, thread water or stand up and start rubbing my calf.

Volunteering for tomorrows Hotter n Hell event. Working an aid station. Long run Sunday.

Sumrdog

Today was a bust, we were all loaded up to do some whitewater rafting after the farmers market. Then my daughter got sick to her stomach and we had to cancel that. I went inside to start cleaning and my dishwasher motor had died. So we had to unload the raft so I could go get a new dishwasher. And I never got my run in, it's 96 now. So tomorrow will hopefully be a better day...

Banzai

Today was a bust, we were all loaded up to do some whitewater rafting after the farmers market. Then my daughter got sick to her stomach and we had to cancel that. I went inside to start cleaning and my dishwasher motor had died. So we had to unload the raft so I could go get a new dishwasher. And I never got my run in, it's 96 now. So tomorrow will hopefully be a better day...
Lady, it's GOT to be a better day. I know your still smiling, though. Cheers

bethram

That stinks! I hope today is better!

bmarkelon

I have been seriously slacking off since it's been a bit humid here. Gorgeous day this morning so I got in a nice 3 miles. I plan for at least 5 tomorrow with my dad. I'm officially training for my first local-not Disney :( - half marathon. The crazy part is that I'll be in Disney in 2 and half weeks, a little worried about those 10 days...hoping to get a few longer mile runs in somehow!!

Texas84

8 miles this morning. Tried a different route, some nice new sidewalks along a main road. Does anyone else here drive to their run? Turned out to be 4 miles downhill and 4 miles back uphill but it was a slight grade. Started to struggle after mile 6 but just thought about Nick and Joel running up and down mountains and pressed on. :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom