What did you do?

Kristia

@JillC LI - The Hershey Half does offer a relay option if you wanted to each run half. Not sure if that is something you would be interested in. Almost time to register!

Today, Dan and I ran 4 miles. Just didn't have it today. We were both feeling sluggish. Might be because we went from winter to summer in one day! It was beautiful today but a little warm for running at 80 degrees. 80 in the summer is great, but shocking to the system when we were running in the 40's last week!

imagination30

just done a hot 2.51 on the mill ---- not guts no glory.. ---- leg is still alittle sore i think i might be the muscle.. dont know.. but have to fight on bc the # ccm is in a few weeks!:) and i registerd for disney half today :D

Mr mom

@JillC LI - The Hershey Half does offer a relay option if you wanted to each run half. Not sure if that is something you would be interested in. Almost time to register!

Today, Dan and I ran 4 miles. Just didn't have it today. We were both feeling sluggish. Might be because we went from winter to summer in one day! It was beautiful today but a little warm for running at 80 degrees. 80 in the summer is great, but shocking to the system when we were running in the 40's last week!

oh man, I wish... We have been going from 40's back to low 30's It snowed a bit last night, not enough to stick but back to 34 today and the high tomorrow will be about 42.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
5 miles this morning in a pollen covered earth. You could see where I had run with my footprints in the pollen on the ground.

WOW. Come on rain this thursday.

Kristia

oh man, I wish... We have been going from 40's back to low 30's It snowed a bit last night, not enough to stick but back to 34 today and the high tomorrow will be about 42.
Luckily this weekend we will be back to a seasonable 60 degrees. Yuck to snow!! Hopefully it will warm up for you soon!

JillC LI

Yes, I do know that Kristi, but thank you for mentioning it. I didn't mention it to my son though because (a) I didn't know if he'd be comfortable running 6.5 miles alone in an unfamiliar area (he's never run more than 5K), and (b) I really kinda wanted to run this race with some of you guys (assuming someone is willing to go at about the same pace), and I'd feel bad if I had to drop out half way.

I agree that it's hard going from running in 40 to 80 overnight.

Oh I believe you! It does that here too. We are probably just a little later than you weather/pollen wise lol.

Us too. I'll know when pollen season truly hits here the day DD wakes up looking like someone punched her in the eyes while she was sleeping. :-(

Kristia

Yes, I do know that Kristi, but thank you for mentioning it. I didn't mention it to my son though because (a) I didn't know if he'd be comfortable running 6.5 miles alone in an unfamiliar area (he's never run more than 5K), and (b) I really kinda wanted to run this race with some of you guys (assuming someone is willing to go at about the same pace), and I'd feel bad if I had to drop out half way.
I think you are a little faster than me! I think I finished Hershey in 2:38 or something like that. There were more hills than Jersey. Hoping to be a little faster this time but probably not by much!

JillC LI

I think you are a little faster than me! I think I finished Hershey in 2:38 or something like that. There were more hills than Jersey. Hoping to be a little faster this time but probably not by much!

My best official Half was 2:16, but I don't care about my finish time in Hershey. I've never run with anyone (except for a mile here and there with my son), and I'd really like to enjoy the company aspect of it if you and Coryna are willing.

Kristia

My best official Half was 2:16, but I don't care about my finish time in Hershey. I've never run with anyone (except for a mile here and there with my son), and I'd really like to enjoy the company aspect of it if you and Coryna are willing.
So far my best half is 2:25. I love the company! I almost always have the company of Dan, but during races (except for full marathons) we are usually willing to part ways. We stuck together at Hershey last year, but he wants to really do better than last time for that race. I have to make sure I get there a little earlier than last year. By the time I got done in the potty line, the race had already started and I couldn't find Coryna.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Around 25 miles today.

Took off the Garmin and through it in my pack, but kept it tracking. Just didn't want to keep looking at the damn thing.

My crew notes for the 500 mile have been sent to my crew and pacers, and Joel as well as I know he will eat up the info and spit out ultra distance.

I loveseeing our Coryna back :D Come grab some trails with me!!

bethram

3.8 miles on yellow asphalt this morning, I was very tempted to draw pictures on some of the cars parked on the street :D My pace was a little slow this morning, I've got to get used to running in the warm weather. Like Kristia mentioned, it seems to gave jumped from winter to summer here but at least I'm running in the early morning and it's still only 65 degrees, not 80.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Around 25 miles today.

Took off the Garmin and through it in my pack, but kept it tracking. Just didn't want to keep looking at the damn thing.

My crew notes for the 500 mile have been sent to my crew and pacers, and Joel as well as I know he will eat up the info and spit out ultra distance.

I loveseeing our Coryna back :D Come grab some trails with me!!
Yes. I like that. Im trying to get away from mine too. Ironically, it is acting weird and seems to be missing distance sometimes. It was 1.5 miles off at my Lake Martin run, but I was running with groups the whole time so i know I didnt miss any sections. Oh well.

Yep, getting ready to dive into that data.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom