What did you do?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Thanks! I didn't have a problem with the hills. Not sure if I could have done a marathon on them though.
A guy Im running with this weekend at another event (or I should say we are in the same event) ran the Full in 3:43 and it wasnt his PR. I have heard the course is hilly.... which makes me want to do it next year.

Congrats on the half finish.

bethram

Changed things up a bit, Power 90 Sculpt 3-4. I'm not sure it was a good idea to change, but at least it's early in the week and any soreness shouldn't last long.

Mr mom

a little nicer out today, 5 degrees. felt like crap when I started and hoped to pull out with about 7 miles but dug down and made it to 11.8. did a full workout too... Tomorrow should be interesting as there is a snowstorm moving in tonight, yuck. I am tired of winter. I miss running in a pair of shorts and shirt.

joel_maxwell

a little nicer out today, 5 degrees. felt like crap when I started and hoped to pull out with about 7 miles but dug down and made it to 11.8. did a full workout too... Tomorrow should be interesting as there is a snowstorm moving in tonight, yuck. I am tired of winter. I miss running in a pair of shorts and shirt.
Now that is what Im talking about! Nice job!

JillC LI

4 miles this morning on TM. Once again I was exhausted when the alarm clock rang, but I dragged myself out of bed in the hope that I'd feel perkier after my run. Sadly, it was one of THOSE runs that was awful from start to finish. But I got 'er done.

joel_maxwell

4 miles this morning on TM. Once again I was exhausted when the alarm clock rang, but I dragged myself out of bed in the hope that I'd feel perkier after my run. Sadly, it was one of THOSE runs that was awful from start to finish. But I got 'er done.
I still havent adjusted to the time change. I am exhausted this past 2 weeks. Im not sure what it is. Nice job getting that run in regardless!

Texas84

Changed things up a bit, Power 90 Sculpt 3-4. I'm not sure it was a good idea to change, but at least it's early in the week and any soreness shouldn't last long.

Awesome. I'm on day 47 of 1-2. Might move up at 60. Anxious to hear what the difference is.

dreamfinder

Ran outside last Sat evening. Did 3.5 or so with my DW, then did another 4 or so at my pace afterwards. Back on the TM Sunday for 11.25, finished with the last 2 at increased elevation. Schedule has been all messed up for the last few weeks, and won't get back to normal for a bit. Glad to see everyone still trucking through the weather.

joel_maxwell

4.25 miles last night under the stars.

This morning under the stars I drove to the gym and lite cycled 3 miles (just to say I did a cycle) and lifted weights.

Getting mentally ready for my event this weekend. Nick and I have some plans to enjoy post run beers since he is running an event too. If all goes to plan and my knee feels good, after my 27 Ill log in an additional 3 miles to say that I officially ran a more traditional Ultra at 30 miles instead of 27. Then like Nick, push ups at the end and beers.

Swimming in the am. Looking forward to the last swim in the pool under the bubble. It comes off Monday and lucky for us the pool is heated. The lows are still in the 40's. Bring on the steam. LOL

JillC LI

Ran outside last Sat evening. Did 3.5 or so with my DW, then did another 4 or so at my pace afterwards. Back on the TM Sunday for 11.25, finished with the last 2 at increased elevation. Schedule has been all messed up for the last few weeks, and won't get back to normal for a bit. Glad to see everyone still trucking through the weather.

I love that you ran with your wife at her pace before continuing at your own pace.

Mr mom

UGH, 7 inches of snow, and heavy wind, nothing plowed. So I had to use the TM, which I cannot stand. Anyway I put the incline up so it was an all uphill run and suffered through a very boring but exhausting 4.5 miles. Did I mention I hate the treadmill.

joel_maxwell

UGH, 7 inches of snow, and heavy wind, nothing plowed. So I had to use the TM, which I cannot stand. Anyway I put the incline up so it was an all uphill run and suffered through a very boring but exhausting 4.5 miles. Did I mention I hate the treadmill.
4.5 on a treadmill is like 13 on the road. No kidding.

GoofyRacer11

Yesterday I only did 2 miles in 30 minutes on the treadmill, which was shocking to me because I normally run a lot faster and longer on running days. I started out strong, but then all of the sudden I started to feel nauseous and so I had to walk for the remaining time I had set aside to run. Oh well, you can't always be at your best. Tonight is workout 13.3 of the CrossFit Open, which will consist of a 12 minutes AMRAP (as many reps as possible) including 150 wall balls, 90 double unders, and 30 muscle-ups. This will be interesting!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom