What did you do?

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Just about 23 miles on asphalt. Had to change it up from the trails or I would have gone mad.

73 days until all hell breaks loose.

Run hard folks.

LindsayLoves

5 mile tempo run with two miles under 8:30/mi.

Got my bib # for the NYC Half on Sunday I am literally dead in the middle of the pack. There are 22 corrals and I am in 11. Really looking forward to this race and having several cold ones when its all said and done down at the seaport (it will be St Patrick's Day after all)

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Welcome back (from bolded above). Let me know if you are sore at all. Im curious of the impact of dirt and cement and joint soreness.
Meh. No soreness. Feels like I didn't run at all. It's a completely flat route too. My trail route is just hills and hills. Looking forward to heading back to the woods tomorrow. Too many people around otherwise :D

40 mile race coming up in a couple of weeks. The entire course is hills and no 'runnable' sections, just jagged rocks.

Here's a moderate section:
image.jpg

LindsayLoves

Meh. No soreness. Feels like I didn't run at all. It's a completely flat route too. My trail route is just hills and hills. Looking forward to heading back to the woods tomorrow. Too many people around otherwise :D

40 mile race coming up in a couple of weeks. The entire course is hills and no 'runnable' sections, just jagged rocks.

Here's a moderate section:
View attachment 28684

If that's a moderate section I'd love to see a difficult section, I picture something that involves a harness and a straight up climb. :eek:

Kristia

How many pairs of shoes do you get out of 1 insert? As i stated, with the old Saucony's, Id get 3 pairs of shoes or 1200 miles. Now with Hoka's, It might be just 1-2 pairs of shoes since I currently have 700 miles on my Hoka's and they are still going strong.
I get at least 2 pairs out of them. I am not sure that I need to replace them at that time but I just get another pair and put the older ones in my everyday sneakers (which are demoted running sneaks).

Kristia

3 miles today @10:26 pace. Looking forward to my first race of the "spring" (it is almost spring). Just a Shamrock 5k in Bordentown, NJ. Its a nice little town and a good size race.

Mr mom

11.8 miles at an 8.05 pace, not great but my speed is starting to come back after all the ice and snow running. Got my full workout in too and no soreness in the chest wall the last two workouts so hopefully that issue is gone.

LindsayLoves

11.8 miles at an 8.05 pace, not great but my speed is starting to come back after all the ice and snow running. Got my full workout in too and no soreness in the chest wall the last two workouts so hopefully that issue is gone.

Nice pace! I don't mind the cold weather running but now that I have only single layers on I feel so much more free.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I get at least 2 pairs out of them. I am not sure that I need to replace them at that time but I just get another pair and put the older ones in my everyday sneakers (which are demoted running sneaks).
My last pair were so worn out, I heard a squeaking sound. I took them out and the hard plastic part on the heel had broken. I got another 200 out of them with some duct tape. Then I felt a little ghetto, so I got a new pair. :D

a2grafix

In the past week registered for the 2014 Louisiana Half Marathon in Baton Rouge and the 2013 WDW Wine and Dine Half Marathon. In comparison, with a percent code for running the 2013 Louisiana Half, my entry fee was under $50. Compare that to $201 and some change for the Wine and Dine plus a special pin.

Most of all, when I reach the finish line in the Epcot parking lot early Nov. 10 around 12:30-1am, I will be awarded the coveted coast to coast medal (I'm also entered in the 2013 Disneyland Half).

Mr mom

downright balmy out there 45 degrees, a ball cap , no gloves and no jacket, felt great to run without extra clothes on. 10.6 miles added to my total.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom