What did you do?

Kristia

Oh jeez way to make a girl blush. :oops:
Hopefully we can have an awesome early morning marathon meetup this year, seeing how swell the ToT meet went. If we're lucky we can say goodbye to Nick's toenails while we are there. Now that would be a picture!
Definitely a pre-marathon meet up! I am hoping that the toenails will be long gone by then.....(insert hurling emoticon).

Kristia

Did 3 miles yesterday @ 10:45 pace. My knee has been a little sore lately so I took it a bit easy this week. We are supposed to do a 15 mile run tomorrow so I am hoping it will hold up.

Mr mom

After about the first mile today I thought oh man, this ain't happening but by about mile 4 I was all good and decided I better step it up today, lest Nick be disappointed again,lol. Anyway I managed to pull out a respectable 11.8 miles and my weights and abs. Nice way to finish my running week, Thanksgiving here in Canada this weekend, I'll run that off on Monday.

Mickey&Minnie

10 miles today on the road. I got lost in the streets. Not really lost but enjoyed running in neighborhoods I didn't even know existed. Note to self tho...it is time for new shoes. The balls of my feet started to hurt around mile 9 so I took that to mean that the cushion has had it. I just started logging my miles so I have no idea how many miles are on my brooks but I am assuming too many.

Kristia

Did a rough 15.5 miles today. My knee was a bit sore from the start. It never got worse, but it was annoying to run with that feeling. I ran out of water around mile 13 and was really feeling like I needed more. I guess for these long distance runs we are going to have to make routes where we pass the house at least once to refill or buy camelbacks. On a good note we saw a bald eagle as we ran along the Mullica River. That was pretty cool!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Did a rough 15.5 miles today. My knee was a bit sore from the start. It never got worse, but it was annoying to run with that feeling. I ran out of water around mile 13 and was really feeling like I needed more. I guess for these long distance runs we are going to have to make routes where we pass the house at least once to refill or buy camelbacks. On a good note we saw a bald eagle as we ran along the Mullica River. That was pretty cool!

Get me on FB or PM me here if you want my picks for hydration vests / packs. Some you may think are quality, are completely s--t.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
My Nathan does well. Im a 2 water pod kind of guy.

10.25 miles this morning. Same distance as last week, roughly the same time (I slowed down a little since next weekend is a 21K trail run), 625 MORE feet of vertical elevation than last week, and the difference was it was a little cooler and lower humidity. The run was nice and pleasant. So, traveling and the heat was the X factor last Saturday night.

Have a great weekend everyone. Next Saturday is the Ruffner Mtn 21k Crusher. 3,000 feet of elevation change. Bring it.

Kristia

Get me on FB or PM me here if you want my picks for hydration vests / packs. Some you may think are quality, are completely s--t.
Thanks! I will. It may have been because it was a little warm today and we had a not so great pre-run meal last night...pizza! Mine with nice salt pepperoni. :rolleyes:
My Nathan does well. Im a 2 water pod kind of guy.
We each have a Nathan belt that holds one larger water bottle. We had to replace the water bottles because they started leaking when they sloshed during the run. We replaced them with some camelback bottles

joel_maxwell

Thanks! I will. It may have been because it was a little warm today and we had a not so great pre-run meal last night...pizza! Mine with nice salt pepperoni. :rolleyes:

We each have a Nathan belt that holds one larger water bottle. We had to replace the water bottles because they started leaking when they sloshed during the run. We replaced them with some camelback bottles
I had read those reviews about Nathan bottle and their tops, but I never have had a problem. I do the 2 pod, not 1 big bottle. I was thinking about doing that, but I like to have water and powerade. 4 ozs of water with nutrition, and 2-4 oz's in between nutrition of powerade. So I need the 2 pods.

joel_maxwell

10 miles @ 8:59 avg pace. I finished in 1:29:55- 5 seconds below my goal for today. Almost 10 minutes faster than I did the same run on Friday. Phew!
Nice pace. I love how far you have come (if I recall your pace when you started)
1.5 hrs. of yoga and 7 miles at a 10:10 pace today. A nice cool temp. and light rain made for a very pleasant run this morning. Have a great Sunday everyone :)
Way to bring it Coryna!
I ran 13 miles this morning at a comfortable 8:00/mile pace. The weather is chilly here in Ohio, but it was good running weather overall. I think that we should meet-up during the marathon weekend this year. I think I'll start CrossFitting tomorrow as well.
Very nice. I love saying something like that, "ran 13 miles at a comfortable 8 min pace"

Texas84

Back on schedule with an easy 4-miler @ 11:30 pace. Very nice morning, about 65F, low humidity.

On hydration, no problem with my 2-bottle Nathan but I recently switched to iFitness. I like the caps a lot better.

Need to get back into my training schedule-10K next weekend and the Hershey 1/2Marathon in 2 weeks.
We're talking about that for next year. Love Hershey! Went to the park when I lived in Dover DE.

JillC LI

Woohoo Hershey! :D

:(

I will NEVER say I ran anything at a comfortable 8 min pace. :p

Ditto.

As for me, I also enjoyed the Fall weather this morning. Ran 7 miles at some pace under 9:59. I'm not entirely sure because at about the 5 mile point I passed y the local REC center and spotted my hubby's car there so I knew he and the kids were playing paddleball. So I diverted to the paddleball courts to join them for a bit (which was really fun), and then I continued with my run, but I forgot to pause my Garmin so it was going for the whole time I was playing paddleball. LOL. Screwed up my run time on the Garmin. Oh well. Fun run though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom