What did you do?

Texas84

What a beautiful morning. Walked out and got hit with temps in the 50s. Chilly! Stars were amazing and bright. Felt great and was close to a 3-mile PR. Started limping on the warm-down on my left foot. Not sure what I did or when. Should be fine.

LindsayLoves

Yesterday 5 mi @ 9'21". Very happy to be back in the swing of things. I didn't know my pace because my phone was turned down too low so I just ran. I was more than a little shocked to see that I ran one mile in under 9 minutes!

My foam roller showed up yesterday afternoon so I broke that in once I got home. It was a great day!

Blueliner

This morning was 7.5 miles before work in pleasant temperatures. The plan was to run 9.0, but I started having some pretty bad pain in my left ankle and lower back and decided to shut it down for the day. It is looking like I will be finding the vats of Biofreeze on the TOT Ten Miler course!

fmingo36

This morning was 7.5 miles before work in pleasant temperatures. The plan was to run 9.0, but I started having some pretty bad pain in my left ankle and lower back and decided to shut it down for the day. It is looking like I will be finding the vats of Biofreeze on the TOT Ten Miler course!

LOVE THAT BIOFREEZE!

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
LOVE biofreeze.

joel_maxwell

5.22 miles this morning. I pulled a negative split. 9:20 first mile and ended with a 8:14 the last. Not to shabby since I wasnt really trying for one until mile 3.5 I noticed my pace getting faster.

Nice morning. Cool(er) temps than a month ago. Getting very excited about the ToT run, the MnG and my vacation.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Just shy of 30 miles. My left IT was killing me only a mile into the run. Felt like it was in a vice and being tightened, and then being stabbed with a knife. Only one thing to do: run longer and faster.

Take that, pain. Just like a tele-marketer calling, I ignore you.

Run no matter what. No excuses.

joel_maxwell

Just shy of 30 miles. My left IT was killing me only a mile into the run. Felt like it was in a vice and being tightened, and then being stabbed with a knife. Only one thing to do: run longer and faster.

Take that, pain. Just like a tele-marketer calling, I ignore you.

Run no matter what. No excuses.
Be careful of that IT band. They can be feisty. Foam roller and stretching Nick.

Glad to see you up near 30 again.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Be careful of that IT band. They can be feisty. Foam roller and stretching Nick.

Glad to see you up near 30 again.

Rolling and icing. It came out of nowhere. From my experience with injury and pain: when I push myself overboard, I get better. When I rest, or hold back, I get worse. I don't have to tell you, you see my posts on fb! And I bug the s--t outta you on text!

I swear I'm Wolverine or Dead Pool
#totalcomicgeek

Kristia

3.5 miles today. Not sure why, but I just wasn't feeling it today. I was looking forward to running too. It was a warm day, low humidity, but my legs just didn't have it and I felt like I couldn't catch my breath.

Mickey&Minnie

3.5 miles today. Not sure why, but I just wasn't feeling it today. I was looking forward to running too. It was a warm day, low humidity, but my legs just didn't have it and I felt like I couldn't catch my breath.

I know exactly how those days go. It was good that you stuck it out for as long as you did.

joel_maxwell

Rolling and icing. It came out of nowhere. From my experience with injury and pain: when I push myself overboard, I get better. When I rest, or hold back, I get worse. I don't have to tell you, you see my posts on fb! And I bug the s--t outta you on text!

I swear I'm Wolverine or Dead Pool
#totalcomicgeek
LOL... Dead Pool. Wolverine is cool, but this blades off his hands would get in the way of some running activities. e.g. taking nutrition from a little packet.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
LOL... Dead Pool. Wolverine is cool, but this blades off his hands would get in the way of some running activities. e.g. taking nutrition from a little packet.
No no, the real Dead Pool from the comics, not that crap they put in that movie. I can't believe they did that. It's not even the same character. Oh, this strikes a nerve...hardcore DP fan.

fmingo36

No no, the real Dead Pool from the comics, not that crap they put in that movie. I can't believe they did that. It's not even the same character. Oh, this strikes a nerve...hardcore DP fan.
Didn't picture you the comic book type. You need to visit our place and see Chris' comic book collection. Thousands of them!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom