What did you do?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Coast to Coast medal is in the bag. PR of 2:33, even though the first 4 miles is one big choke point. The park paths at DLR are very narrow. Anaheim Stadium might have been the most fun. One side of the lower deck was almost half full and crowd was going absolutely nuts. Was some of that crowd noise recorded? Nice pick-up there. Great weather today. Might have more to say later but I'm taking the CtoC medal to Disneyland!
Congratulations!

I am truly jealous. The coast to coast is on my bucket list. I seriously want to do goofy and the DL 1/2 in 1 year.

fmingo36

Coast to Coast medal is in the bag. PR of 2:33, even though the first 4 miles is one big choke point. The park paths at DLR are very narrow. Anaheim Stadium might have been the most fun. One side of the lower deck was almost half full and crowd was going absolutely nuts. Was some of that crowd noise recorded? Nice pick-up there. Great weather today. Might have more to say later but I'm taking the CtoC medal to Disneyland!

Congrats Mark! I got my C2C last year at the DL 1/2 and it's one of my most treasured items that I own.
It is something to be proud of! Enjoy showing it off at the Parks. :)

Kristia

3 miles @10:07. Pretty amazed with myself. This was a great pace for me and I was coming off running 11 yesterday. I don't typically run the day after a long run but I missed a run earlier in the week and wanted to get it in. I didn't expect to be able to keep that quick of a pace. :)

Mr mom

finally getting my weight training and abdominals back on line did 25 minutes today after my run, good run for me 6.25 in 47.48.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Beating the hell out of carbon fiber trekking poles and new Hokas on the trails.
The poles work great on the steep climbs, but not liking the locking mechanism. Grabbing a dif pair this week that I've been drooling over.

It doesn't hurt, make it hurt.

Mickey&Minnie

5 miles tonight. No yoga or rumba with it being Labor Day but I purchased a log book today to start recording my run and distance. I am excited about logging everything. I know it's something that I should have been doing already, but hey better late than never.

Kristia

5 miles tonight. No yoga or rumba with it being Labor Day but I purchased a log book today to start recording my run and distance. I am excited about logging everything. I know it's something that I should have been doing already, but hey better late than never.
It really helps to keep track of your runs and your times. It is great to look back and see the improvement as you go!

Katherine

Congrats to everyone that ran in the Disneyland Half! I can't wait to run it next year and get my coast to coast medal too!

Ran in a local 10k (well my Garmin says I ran a little under 6 miles) in 49:24! Happy Labor Day!

Mr mom

holy crap, just got an accurate measurement on my normal run area. I thought my run was 10km ( 6.21) turns out it was 10.4 km (6.4) My run today was 45.50 , so taking off the extra .4 I was sub 45 minutes. I am blown away to think I had made such a huge mistake in my distances. Guess I better invest in one of those gps watches. oh man. Nice to know I am a lot faster than I thought though.
Did 25 minutes with weights and abdominals too.

Blueliner

This morning was 8 miles before work, using a sort of Galloway run-walk strategy.

1.8 run/.2 walk
1.8 run/.2 walk
1.8 run/.2 walk
2.0 run to finish it out

Just a hair over 10 minute miles overall. I studied the TOT Ten Miler course map yesterday afternoon and that helped motivate me to get my longer run in earlier in the week.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
here is the link to my 10k pics..
http://www.facebook.com/todd.patton....487936391763.274480.668911763&type=1&theater
my race day story is in my thread monte sano 10k!..., finished it in 50:48.. ( hey joel , you need to look in to runing this next year.. very awesome run.)
I might have to look into this. Nice time Todd.
I gotta get out there and do this one day. Sounds like a blast. Congrats

joel_maxwell

Worked my butt off Sunday around the house and seems to have really irritated my left groin muscle. I was up and down squatting for about 3 hours.

So, I had to skip my Monday 3 mile. I didnt want to irritate it more by doing a 3 mile run... which I would gain more by letting it heal. Back to normal programming tomorrow.

Congrats to everyone that ran this weekend in events. Nice job.

fmingo36

I will admit I've been slacking in my training the last few weeks due to traveling, family commitment and just enjoying the end of the summer with my girls.
But now that the summer is over it's back to business for me!
8.25 miles this morning. The first time I've done anthing over 5 miles in weeks. At 6.5 miles my knee issues (sharp pain like someone is stabbing me with a knife in my right knee) started to act up. It usually happens when I jump up my mileage quickly. But I perserved and completed my run.

Congrats to everyone who ran in DL this weekend. I wish I had been there running with you!

Oh one other really cool thing. My 5 year old daughter and I made it into someone's Color Run NJ videoon You-Tube dancing are butts off in tutus. Around minute 3:15 (thanks Joel for getting the timing for me)

JillC LI

I'm baaaaaack! What a weekend. My son exceeded even our high expectations at his Bar Mitzvah service on Saturday morning, and the party in the evening was a blast. Proud mama here. I was able to get out and do 8 miles very early Friday morning before the festivities kicked in, and I topped off the weekend with 6 miles on Monday. I actually wanted to run Saturday as well to burn off some nervous energy, but I couldn't because I'd had my hair done professionally already! LOL. Sounds like there were a lot of great races by members of this forum over the weekend - congrats to all of you!

joel_maxwell

I will admit I've been slacking in my training the last few weeks due to traveling, family commitment and just enjoying the end of the summer with my girls.
But now that the summer is over it's back to business for me!
8.25 miles this morning. The first time I've done anthing over 5 miles in weeks. At 6.5 miles my knee issues (sharp pain like someone is stabbing me with a knife in my right knee) started to act up. It usually happens when I jump up my mileage quickly. But I perserved and completed my run.

Congrats to everyone who ran in DL this weekend. I wish I had been there running with you!

Oh one other really cool thing. My 5 year old daughter and I made it into someone's Color Run NJ videoon You-Tube dancing are butts off in tutus. Around minute 3:15 (thanks Joel for getting the timing for me)
No problem. I had to watch it. That is the closest Ill get to a Color Run. Glad yall had fun.

As for the bolded. Oy! I hate sharp pains in the knee. Gives me chills to think about it.
I'm baaaaaack! What a weekend. My son exceeded even our high expectations at his Bar Mitzvah service on Saturday morning, and the party in the evening was a blast. Proud mama here. I was able to get out and do 8 miles very early Friday morning before the festivities kicked in, and I topped off the weekend with 6 miles on Monday. I actually wanted to run Saturday as well to burn off some nervous energy, but I couldn't because I'd had my hair done professionally already! LOL. Sounds like there were a lot of great races by members of this forum over the weekend - congrats to all of you!
Damn right you did. Way to represent.

imagination30

okay so tonight , i tested my legs to see how they felt after saturday.. they still feel like jelly!... , but i did mange a 4.10 miler at a 8:26 pace .. with speed work on the side.. and bump that up to 6 :25 at one point. , now fixing to to do push ups and moew the yard!..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom