What did you do?

JillC LI

Alooooooha Cousins!
Just finished an hour of Hula dancing. (Any type of crossing training works for me)
It was so much fun!!!
Any of my Jersey friends want to make the trip to the E.Brunswick area, you are more than welcome to join me next week. :D

I love it! My son's Bar Mitzvah theme this coming September is tropical. I was thinking of bringing in a hula dancer to give the guests some lessons, but the price wasn't right, and I think we have enough entertainment packed in already. But it sounds SO fun!

Just around 25 miles this morning.

Crazy religious nut lady tried to stop me on the boardwalk and give me a pamphlet about god..."no f-----g way lady, " and I took off.

Standard run. Went to the doctor today to get a check-up and blood work for BoB100.

Run hard folks.

Lucky for HER she didn't try to make chase and keep up with you! Glad to see you paying attention to your health. :)

As for me, 9 miles on the stationary bike last night, and 3.1 mile run this morning fartlekking. Been trying to lose an extra few pounds lately to look extra good in my dress for the Bar Mitzvah! lol

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Barely made it to 25 mi this morning.

Unfocused, lots of pain, and stomach issues from start to finish. It's good training though.

Run hard folks.

Kristia

3 miles - 10:23 pace. Boy it helps to focus a bad day at work into a run. Have a temp coworker that is driving me crazy! First mile was 10:06! Wow! I'm looking at you 10 min mile! I felt much better after that. :)

dreamfinder

3 miles - 10:23 pace. Boy it helps to focus a bad day at work into a run. Have a temp coworker that is driving me crazy! First mile was 10:06! Wow! I'm looking at you 10 min mile! I felt much better after that. :)

Almost there, soon you will be looking at that 9 min mile..... Keep it up!

fmingo36

Up early, got in 5 miles at 9:44 pace. (Even got to see llamas this morning)
Took my girls to camp and then ran another 3 miles at a 10:20 pace.
Now off to the gym for an hour of yoga/pilates.

Happy Friday the 13th! :D

fmingo36

Barely made it to 25 mi this morning.

Unfocused, lots of pain, and stomach issues from start to finish. It's good training though.

Run hard folks.

I really don't know how you do it. It stinks having pain and stomach issues for 3 miles never mind 25 miles. I know it's good traing for your 100 miler coming up but it's still gotta suck! As Joel said..Way to push through it! (*High Five*)

Ariel484

6 miles @ 9:58...my legs felt heavy and tired today, I guess after adding in yoga and getting back to strength training after 3 weeks off. My goal is to keep up with both for the rest of the year and have no more long lay-offs!

Witchy Chick

I hope your husband has a safe and speedy recovery!

Thanks!! He decided last night to take another 3 weeks off (doc recommended 6 more weeks). DH's most recent run was a 5K in early June, so 3 more weeks would give him 8 weeks off total before he starts back up Aug 1. ::fingers crossed::)

I did 2.2 miles on TM last night. Running 3 min-walking 1 min a couple times, then increased to 4 min running-1 min walk intervals the rest of the way. First mile was 15:05, second mile was about the same. I'm going to work on my distance first. Once I get to 3.2 miles -- then SPEED it up.

My ILs decided to complete the 5K "with" me in January. I told them they'd better start training or they can meet me at the finish line. I want to RUN this thing -- not walk it. :D

Witchy

JillC LI

You go girl! When I started running years ago, I could barely keep an 11 and 1/2 min pace. Last Fall I trained for and ran an 8:38 min/mile 5K. Not nearly as fast a some on this board could do, but for me quite an accomplishment. You weren't even trying for that 10:06 yesterday - imagine what you could do if you tried!

Up early, got in 5 miles at 9:44 pace. (Even got to see llamas this morning)
Happy Friday the 13th! :D

Huh?!

3 miler on the tredmill - followed by a 2 hour strenght traning and work out.. total miles for the week= 16

I really should do more strength training. Good for you - and all on this board who do it.

Kristia

You go girl! When I started running years ago, I could barely keep an 11 and 1/2 min pace. Last Fall I trained for and ran an 8:38 min/mile 5K. Not nearly as fast a some on this board could do, but for me quite an accomplishment. You weren't even trying for that 10:06 yesterday - imagine what you could do if you tried.

Thanks! 8:38 min/mile! That is awesome! I am not sure I will ever be that fast.:D I can hope though! I will be happy to break 10. I knew I started out too fast so I couldn't keep it up but just a couple weeks ago I finally broke 11 so onward and upward! Thanks for the encouragement! :)

a2grafix

After running 6.15 miles Sunday as part of the Galloway Tower 10-miler plan, I took a trip to Memphis for a job interview through Wednesday. Then through Thursday got caught up on my shows that I missed in previous weeks, so I didn't run the required 2x 30-minute runs Tuesday and Thursday.

I was tempted to do a 30-min midnight run last night, but never got out of the apartment.

Finally on Friday the 13th, ran 3.50 miles in just over 32 minutes on a new metroparks course that a friend suggested I loop around with. Outside loop 2.99 miles. Hit 2 miles at 18:30 and 3 miles at 28:10. Was in the low to mid 70s with not a cloud in the sky just after 9:30am for the run. After walking back half mile to my car, stretched and added 47 sit ups before driving home covered in sweat and feeling like a powerful endorhinemachine.

Tempted to run a 5K Saturday - in about 30 minutes - before the thunderstorms hit, and follow it up Sunday with a 3-mile run as per the Tower training plan.

Getting faster, getting stronger. Tower of Terror, I'm coming for ya!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Today was a rest day for me....which I actually followed. I foam rolled this morning, and spent a lot of time using a golf ball on my arches. Looking forward to a good run sometime this weekend.

Kristia

Today's a rest day for me, but I am up early after having made my ADRs for marathon weekend! :D Now I just need to book a flight down for my husband, pay off the room...oh yeah, and TRAIN! o_O
Thank goodness I logged on here early this morning! What is wrong with me? I almost forgot to make ADRs!!:eek: No worries though! I got on and after the reservation system not working with IE, I fired up Mozilla Firefox and it worked! Got everything we wanted. Today is a rest day for me also and then tomorrow is the Merrell Down and Dirty Mud Run in Philly!

GoofyRacer11

I ran 5 miles at an easy 8:00/mile pace this morning and am about to do my Insanity workout.
After today, I only have one more week until I complete the program. Then I will be relaxing
the rest of the afternoon until my soccer game at 7pm. Tomorrow is my long run day and hopefully
I will get around to making my dinner reservations for my vacation during the marathon weekend.
Hope everyone is doing well with their training.

Later Days!

Witchy Chick

Today's a rest day for me, but I am up early after having made my ADRs for marathon weekend! :D Now I just need to book a flight down for my husband, pay off the room...oh yeah, and TRAIN! o_O

Did you get everything you wanted? I did -- with the exception of Le Cellier lunch (earliest "lunch" availability was 4pm!!). I am soooooo excited!!!

Last night was rest day/night for me. I'm gonna hit the TM tonight after the kiddos go to bed. I'm looking to equal-or-better my 2.2 miles from the other night. :D

Witchy

AUPr8Hd

8x400 intervals today (WOD for our Crossfit affiliate). Long run scheduled for tomorrow of 8 miles. Hope my legs cooperate and I can get it done.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom