What did you do?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Good luck Joel! Hope everything is good on Monday!
I hope so too. I just need to make myself rest over the weekend... which will be impossible with more house to pack. I just think the running gods didnt want me to run in my neighborhood again.

Moving Tuesday-Wednesday for good. :eek:

Great to hear!

For me, it was Insanity Pure Cardio with Shaun T last night, with hopes of sneaking in 2-3 miles tonight after my kids' baseball games.
Im going to get back into P90X after we get settled. I already own the first one. I would like Insanity or P90X2, but dont need to spend the money.

So glad you're feeling great. We're all looking forward to you and Steve battling it out for the Speedster title. :king:

As for me, 4 miles on the treadmill of speedwork this morning that felt like hell but hopefully made me stronger.
Me too Jill.

20.66 miles. Bad day, so I took my frustration out on my run: 7min pace for the first 10 miles. I never run that fast. Add to that 20 lbs for the gear/hydration vest. Ran my regular ultra pace on the return around a 9:30-10 min pace. Legs are hurtin'.

Finally, my sub24hour buckle came today. I was sporting that bling within minutes.

Run strong folks.
Saw the buckle. Bad A dude. I got your text, but I was loading the PODS.

Very nice buckle. :wave:

JillC LI

New 3-mile PR: 10:47 pace. I'll break that 10-minute pace some day! It was a bit chilly at 0600. Had to go back in and get the gloves.

Congrats on that PR!

20.66 miles. Bad day, so I took my frustration out on my run: 7min pace for the first 10 miles. I never run that fast. Add to that 20 lbs for the gear/hydration vest. Ran my regular ultra pace on the return around a 9:30-10 min pace. Legs are hurtin'.

Finally, my sub24hour buckle came today. I was sporting that bling within minutes.

Run strong folks.

Geez!
And enjoy that buckle. Pics? (not on facebook)

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Weird day:
Just under 25 miles.
Took a dive early on; gashed pinky, elbow and knee. Lots of blood.
Being followed by four rabbits.
Met a lady from Utah (LOTS of ultrarunners out there) wearing my Hokas.

Powerwashing the house and consuming DFH 90 IPAs.

Run strong folks.

fmingo36

Beautiful morning for a run. Lots of runners out there.
Just shy of 6 miles at a 10:27 pace and 1/2 core workout. Feelin' good!

Now for the rest of the day-Just running around town-soccer game, birthday party,grocery shopping, Mom's day shopping. I'm exhausted just thinking about it. :lol:

Have a great weekend!

Ariel484

8 miles today. The last long run before the Cleveland Marathon weekend. GoofyRacer11 & Ariel484, good luck next weekend.

Thanks! Good luck to you and GoofyRacer11 too! *high five* I hope you get that new PR...I am hoping for one too. :sohappy:

12 miles today @ 10:48/mile...my third day in a row of running (speedwork on Thursday, tempo run yesterday), which would explain why I totally ran out of gas at mile 8. :rolleyes: I'm a dummy.

Monorail Lime

Conquered my first 5K race this morning in 32:47.

Came up slightly short of my 10 min/mile goal but I'll take it. I actually managed to stay under 10 for the first two miles but some brutal hills in the third slowed my pace considerably. Most everyone around me was also in misery at that point so I don't hold it as a personal failure. :)

All things considered I'm very pleased with the race experience and I can't wait to get back into training for my next challenge!

fmingo36

4 miles this afternoon but it was more of a fast walk (11:20 pace) than a run. I had my two little girls join me on their scooters because it was Mother's Day and they didn't want me to be alone. Awwwwwwwww!

Texas84

4 miles in the rain this morning. Felt like I accomplished something. Don't let rain stop you unless there is lightning in the area. It's a great feeling!

Ariel484

Conquered my first 5K race this morning in 32:47.

Came up slightly short of my 10 min/mile goal but I'll take it. I actually managed to stay under 10 for the first two miles but some brutal hills in the third slowed my pace considerably. Most everyone around me was also in misery at that point so I don't hold it as a personal failure. :)

All things considered I'm very pleased with the race experience and I can't wait to get back into training for my next challenge!

Way to go! That is a great time. Congrats on finishing your first 5K! :sohappy: What's up next for you?

4 miles this afternoon but it was more of a fast walk (11:20 pace) than a run. I had my two little girls join me on their scooters because it was Mother's Day and they didn't want me to be alone. Awwwwwwwww!

OMG...that's adorable. :)

4 miles in the rain this morning. Felt like I accomplished something. Don't let rain stop you unless there is lightning in the area. It's a great feeling!

That's pretty bad---...I would have stayed in. :eek: :lol:

joel_maxwell

I loaded a PODS all weekend. One of the best problem=solutions I pulled off, the couch weighs a ton. It wouldnt fit through the front door without multiple people lifting vertical, so we went through the window. Im exhausted and I worked every body part but no cardio.

photo(1).JPG

Running in the am after 1 week off.

Kristia

Well it is done....no turning back now....I registered my husband and I for the Goofy yesterday! :eek: I wanted to register early so I could get the max savings with my Disney Visa. Guess I really better start serious training now! This was a crazy week and I gave myself the week off after the Broad Street 10 miler. No races planned in the immediate future except for a small local 10k at the end of June.

joel_maxwell

This is getting a little ridiculous. I hope my doctor wasnt right when she told me that I might have done enough damage to the knee that I might not run again. Errrr.

1.5 of 2. Didnt finish 2. Another week off, Ill get the house moved, then Im just going for it. This is getting ridiculous and maybe it is all mental. At least I hope so.

fmingo36

Well it is done....no turning back now....I registered my husband and I for the Goofy yesterday! :eek: I wanted to register early so I could get the max savings with my Disney Visa. Guess I really better start serious training now! This was a crazy week and I gave myself the week off after the Broad Street 10 miler. No races planned in the immediate future except for a small local 10k at the end of June.

Good for you!!!
Still trying to crunch some numbers and see if it's going to be doable for me. (Fingers crossed)
Can you pass along the visa discount code. I tried to find my e-mail that I received with the discount offer but I think I may have deleted it by mistake.
Thanks! :wave:

dreamfinder

Did the Big Lake Half Marathon Saturday, a few minutes off my target goal. Just wasn't in it. Any my legs are still wicked sore, something just was off. I feel like I ran a full yesterday, not a half two days ago. : ( On the bright side though my knee didn't hurt. Yesterday was 3 miles on the treadmill, 10 miles on the bike, and then a full circuit of the stuff PT has been having me do. So not a total waste, but my muscles hurt way more than they should be.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom