What did you do?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
Look at you...with your 305 (with the stupid factory strap...CHANGE IT!), and looking like Bear Grylls!!! Nice job brother, and SWAG to flaunt! Have a few extra brews for me :D
:lol:

Ill take that. Sam loves Bear. I like him too, but she thinks she is dishy.

I like the factory strap... for now. I have my eyes on a velcro strap the second this one fails, but so far, it is a perfect fit.

Here are a few more from the hired staff. Sorry for the low res.

79348-087-001f.jpg

79348-163-034f.jpg

79348-220-022f.jpg

joel_maxwell

11.66 miles this morning...not the 13+ I was looking for, but work / errands / etc...gets in the way.

I feel like such a hack because I haven't been doing my normal daily 13 miles and my weekend 30 milers. Yes, I know it's all relative, but still frustrating.

Hopefully Saturday or Sunday I can pull out a 30+ miler and finally enjoy some IPAs.

Cheers everyone.

PS...Coryna, we have to run together sometime!
Dont you feel like you earned an extra beer for running a little longer than usual? :D

They taste so much better if you have earned them. At least to me.

fmingo36

11.66 miles this morning...not the 13+ I was looking for, but work / errands / etc...gets in the way.

I feel like such a hack because I haven't been doing my normal daily 13 miles and my weekend 30 milers. Yes, I know it's all relative, but still frustrating.

Hopefully Saturday or Sunday I can pull out a 30+ miler and finally enjoy some IPAs.

Cheers everyone.

PS...Coryna, we have to run together sometime!

Sounds good to me but it'll be a long time before I'm back up to running the mileage you are used to. You'd have to "slum" run w/ me. :lol:

fmingo36

I like the factory strap... for now. I have my eyes on a velcro strap the second this one fails, but so far, it is a perfect fit.

View attachment 27010

View attachment 27011

View attachment 27012

Joel--
Those are some great pictures. It's nice that it's just a pic of you. I bought the asi photos from the Disney marathon and there is someone else in every one of my shots.

Phonedave

What did I do - nada. Well I coached a girls softball practice, but that really does not count.

I have not run for maybe 10 days - I was on vacation with my kids in Atlanta/Savannah and just got back yesterday.

I may (or may not) get a run in tomorrow, and then it's the MK5K in Denville on Saturday and the Newark Cherry Blossom 10K on Sunday. Somehow I don't think I will be putting up any great times on them.

-dave

Coach81

View attachment 27010

View attachment 27011

View attachment 27012

:eek:

Decided that I will try to run a 5K again this morning... I feel fine.. this will be the first time that I run 3 days straight.. wish me luck.. I will give the full report in a few hours...

Coach81

Well I got it done.. but I have to tell you.. the last mile was tough.. my tank went to "E"... but I pushed through.. averaged about 10:15 for the 5K..

Hope I didn't hurt myself for a chance at a good time tomorrow afternoon.. it will be my first "official" 5K run...

JillC LI

View attachment 27010

View attachment 27011

View attachment 27012

After two years I'm still wearing the factory strap as well with no problem. It has that light coloring where it bends frequently so I'm always afraid it's gonna snap but it just doesn't so I keep using it.

Great photos Joel - how come I always look like I'm laying an egg or something in my race photos but you look perfectly normal?! LOL

Anyway, did 6.2 miles last night. Hit the Lap button at 5K and 10K, and my pacing was perfectly even during both halves: 9:44 first half, 9:46 second half. Both halves were faster than my norm without going all out. I think I'm improving in my old age! ;) I am a tad sore today so I will take it easy on my next run.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer

Yeah, I can see you parachute to the start line of your next race...:ROFLOL:

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
What did I do - nada. Well I coached a girls softball practice, but that really does not count.

I have not run for maybe 10 days - I was on vacation with my kids in Atlanta/Savannah and just got back yesterday.

I may (or may not) get a run in tomorrow, and then it's the MK5K in Denville on Saturday and the Newark Cherry Blossom 10K on Sunday. Somehow I don't think I will be putting up any great times on them.

-dave

Ah, I "know" the guy who owns Hillcrest Photo, who wiil be shooting the pics for that race. Good luck Dave!

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
Sounds good to me but it'll be a long time before I'm back up to running the mileage you are used to. You'd have to "slum" run w/ me. :lol:

Sounds good, we can do the ultra-shuffle together, 40 miles later :D

Anyway:

S - 11.37 mi
M - 11.50 mi
T - 11.55 mi
W - 11.63 mi
TH - 11.66 mi
Fri (this morning) - 10.50 mi

Pretty much even splits all week keeping about an 8:30 pace.
Cheers everyone!

joel_maxwell

Joel--
Those are some great pictures. It's nice that it's just a pic of you. I bought the asi photos from the Disney marathon and there is someone else in every one of my shots.
I have always seemed to get lucky.

They sure do...especially since the ones I kick back are like 300 cals a bottle :D
Yikes. Then again, Ill have 2 glasses of Merlot tonight and they are about 300 a pop. That is after a few beers while working in the yard.

After two years I'm still wearing the factory strap as well with no problem. It has that light coloring where it bends frequently so I'm always afraid it's gonna snap but it just doesn't so I keep using it.

Great photos Joel - how come I always look like I'm laying an egg or something in my race photos but you look perfectly normal?! LOL

Anyway, did 6.2 miles last night. Hit the Lap button at 5K and 10K, and my pacing was perfectly even during both halves: 9:44 first half, 9:46 second half. Both halves were faster than my norm without going all out. I think I'm improving in my old age! ;) I am a tad sore today so I will take it easy on my next run.
I like the factory strap since it sticks to my arm and doesnt move around. I had an older velcro strap that I tried on a run on time and it didnt do well.

Yeah, I can see you parachute to the start line of your next race...:ROFLOL:
That would be killer. I wanted to do that episode were contestants could go with him out in the wild. But, I have a job and a life.

joel_maxwell

20 miles this am. Wow, what a mental game. 70 degrees and 85% humidity. I havent even looked at my splits. Not even interested.

I finished and that is all I wanted for this run. 40 Miles this week. Im tired.

joel_maxwell

[/B]

Sounds good, we can do the ultra-shuffle together, 40 miles later :D

Anyway:

S - 11.37 mi
M - 11.50 mi
T - 11.55 mi
W - 11.63 mi
TH - 11.66 mi
Fri (this morning) - 10.50 mi

Pretty much even splits all week keeping about an 8:30 pace.
Cheers everyone!
That a boy. Now we are talking. Very nice job.

Donald Duck

Tonga Toast Killer
13.25 miles this morning. Perfect weather. Lots of newbie runners on the boardwalk.

Throwing back a couple of Arrogant B______ ales now.

30 miler tomorrow.

Cheers everyone.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom