WDWmagic.com Single and Looking Thread

nibblesandbits

Nibbs, you need someone in your life that's original... someone who can come with their own ideas and their own words... straight from the heart...

someone to look you in the eyes and say "god must have spent... a little more time on you..." or maybe like... "I knew i loved you before I met you..."

please don't be too overwhelmed...

this stuff just flows naturally for me... its a gift...
OMG! *swoons again*

You really do have a gift!

nibblesandbits

Oh my gosh... quoting *NSYNC is the best way to get to any girls heart.... Nibbs, you're such a lucky gal!

I hope there's more "Space Cowboys" out there...
One can only hope! :eek: :sohappy:

A man who can quote to me NSYNC songs and make them seem original....now that's someone worth taking another look at...:D

Dukeblue1016

I think I'm cute
I know I'm sexy
I got the looks.... that drives the girls wild
I got the moves... that really move em
I send chills... up and down their spines
I'm just a sexy boy (sexy boyyy)... I'm not your boy toy.... (boy tooooyyyyy)

primetime52

Burt Reynolds was Boss Hogg. Not really a "lady's man" :lol:

Ok fine... I can see you aren't keen on the Burt Reynolds idea. Would Scott Baio meet your seal of approval?

3240275.jpg

Whenever I'm on a date and can't think of what to do next, I ask myself "What would Scott Baio do?" (WWSBD). Works every time.

davidpw97

That is an odd looking picture of Scott Baio. Looks like a giant head on a very small body.

If I were female, I wouldn't be interested in Scott Baio because he'd always want to be in charge of my days and my nights and my wrongs and my rights.

Dukeblue1016

That is an odd looking picture of Scott Baio. Looks like a giant head on a very small body.

If I were female, I wouldn't be interested in Scott Baio because he'd always want to be in charge of my days and my nights and my wrongs and my rights.

hahahahhahahahhahaahahahhahaha

that gets my vote for post of the week

maggiegrace1

But what if I want Charles in Charge of me?:shrug:

:lol:

I Was in love with Chachi..:D

WDWFREAK53

Same with Alyssa Milano...better now than ever.

EDIT: And, staying with the Charles in Charge theme...Nicole Eggert looks better now too :slurp:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Ohhh Buddy :lol:

No, I'd have to agree with you there...he looked HORRIBLE on Celebrity Fit Club.

(BTW, is there another season of that starting soon?)

Sadly, no. :(

Dustin Diamond ruined the ratings last season and they've expressed an interest in another season, but VH1 realized that dating shows are where the money is right now.

Also, Celebrity Fit Club is usually where Z-listers go to die... :lookaroun No one wants to do the show because it's basically like saying that you've hit rock bottom and you're signing your life away to do nothing but reality shows for the rest of your life.

Note: I would still watch though. :lol:

WDWFREAK53

Sadly, no. :(

Dustin Diamond ruined the ratings last season and they've expressed an interest in another season, but VH1 realized that dating shows are where the money is right now.

Also, Celebrity Fit Club is usually where Z-listers go to die... :lookaroun No one wants to do the show because it's basically like saying that you've hit rock bottom and you're signing your life away to do nothing but reality shows for the rest of your life.

Note: I would still watch though. :lol:

I like Celebrity Fit Club more than watching a bunch of losers swooning over has-beens.

(Note: I still watch Rock of Love and Flava...I hate New York.)

WDWFREAK53

I have NO love for New York.

She accomplishes what she sets out to do with me. She tries to be hated...and she gets viewers by people hating her. I see through her tricks...I hate her...and don't watch her...because I don't "LOVE TO HATE HER" :lol:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
I have NO love for New York.

She accomplishes what she sets out to do with me. She tries to be hated...and she gets viewers by people hating her. I see through her tricks...I hate her...and don't watch her...because I don't "LOVE TO HATE HER" :lol:

You forgot that she looks like a tranny... and you love the 'real' ladies :lookaroun

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom