WDWmagic.com Single and Looking Thread

nibblesandbits

Norm MacDonald playing Burt Reynolds playing Turd Ferguson was hotter... :lookaroun

normasburt.jpg
Ow Ow! :lol:

(Not really)

maggiegrace1

*Brushes hair out of your eyes softly*

I can tell. You look amazing. It would be an honor to take you out tonight.

Maybe we could drive to the top of a mountain and watch the sunset? I'll bring a blanket and we can snuggle under the stars?

*Puts on Boyz II Men*

I'm so lucky to be here with you Dana...

:kiss:
:eek:
*Looks up at you sweetly*

Thanks so much..You seem so different then all the others....Im not sure why..You make me feel ..Special..

I would love to watch the sunset with you...and I Love Boyz II Men.:)

How did you know?

I have some Strawberry Hill I can bring with me..I keep it in my trunk at all times..It will make things more relaxing...

Im even luckier to be here with you...:kiss:

Umm people..Burt Reynolds as the BANDIT!..Umm Watch it..HOTT!

:D

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender

Thanks so much..You seem so different then all the others....Im not sure why..You make me feel ..Special..

How did you know?

I have some Strawberry Hill I can bring with me..I keep it in my trunk at all times..It will make things more relaxing...

:ROFLOL:

I was ready to scroll down and read something 'bow chicka bow wow' esque and it's about BURT REYNOLDS! :lol: I just spit my coffee out.

By the way, what's Strawberry Hill? A nice alcoholic beverage to help get my clothes off... errr... I mean loosen me up?

maggiegrace1

:ROFLOL:

I was ready to scroll down and read something 'bow chicka bow wow' esque and it's about BURT REYNOLDS! :lol: I just spit my coffee out.

By the way, what's Strawberry Hill? A nice alcoholic beverage to help get my clothes off... errr... I mean loosen me up?
:lol::lol::lol:

You have to see him in it..:king:

It is an excellent wine by the makers of Boone's Farm..Very expensive and only for special occasions...:D;)

Kind of like Mad Dog 20/20 or Thunderbird
You know the good alchohol...

:lookaroun

Will definitely loosen you up..:cool:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
:lol::lol::lol:
It is an excellent wine by the makers of Boone's Farm..Very expensive and only for special occasions...:D;)

Kind of by the makers of Mad Dog 20/20 or Thunderbird
You know the good alchohol...

:lookaroun

Will definitely loosen you up..:cool:

I'll bring some Blue Raspberry 'Bling Bling' edition of Mad Dog 20/20... Cause I know you're a classy girl and deserve only the finest.

md_bling.jpg

nibblesandbits

How did you know?

ah Dana...and her wine purse...:lookaroun

maggiegrace1

I'll bring some Blue Raspberry 'Bling Bling' edition of Mad Dog 20/20... Cause I know you're a classy girl and deserve only the finest.

md_bling.jpg
:cry:
That just made me so happy..You must really love me to think I am deserving of something so classy ..:kiss:
ah Dana...and her wine purse...:lookaroun
I Heart my wine Purse..

There is nothing like My wine purse..A good Chick flick and Luke by my side to make me happy..:)

Dukeblue1016

ok well there's two love birds we can check off the list... who's next...

and incase anyone was wondering... I wouldn't play you boyz II men or bring you wine...

I'd serenade you with warm lyrics, straight from the heart. I would take beyond anything you've ever dreamt of... I would treat you 100x better than I would treat the girl of my dreams... because to me, you would be greater than any girl I could dream up...

... and when you depended one me most... I would never let you down or let anything hurt you...

any takers?

k.hunter30

and incase anyone was wondering... I wouldn't play you boyz II men or bring you wine...

I'd serenade you with warm lyrics, straight from the heart. I would take beyond anything you've ever dreamt of... I would treat you 100x better than I would treat the girl of my dreams... because to me, you would be greater than any girl I could dream up...

... and when you depended one me most... I would never let you down or let anything hurt you...

any takers?
...Derek?

Dukeblue1016

... and just a little taste for you...

"I feel you creeping, I can see it from my shadow
Wanna jump up in my Lamborghini Gallardo
Maybe go to my place and just kick it like TaeBo"

I'd sing the next line but.... we'll save that for "the one" ;)

k.hunter30

yes... considering your choice of lyrics... you MUST be my husband, Derek. :lol: Or at least he's given you some pointers!

nibblesandbits

any takers?
*swoon*

nibblesandbits

You know...What's His Face isn't that romantic...all he does is buy me flowers and chocolate covered strawberries...

Dukeblue1016

You know...What's His Face isn't that romantic...all he does is buy me flowers and chocolate covered strawberries...

Nibbs, you need someone in your life that's original... someone who can come with their own ideas and their own words... straight from the heart...

someone to look you in the eyes and say "god must have spent... a little more time on you..." or maybe like... "I knew i loved you before I met you..."

please don't be too overwhelmed...

this stuff just flows naturally for me... its a gift...

maggiegrace1

Nibbs, you need someone in your life that's original... someone who can come with their own ideas and their own words... straight from the heart...

someone to look you in the eyes and say "god must have spent... a little more time on you..." or maybe like... "I knew i loved you before I met you..."

:ROFLOL::ROFLOL:
You are sooo orignal Joe..;)

Does Allie love all of this?

k.hunter30

Oh my gosh... quoting *NSYNC is the best way to get to any girls heart.... Nibbs, you're such a lucky gal!

I hope there's more "Space Cowboys" out there...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom