WDWmagic.com Single and Looking Thread

maggiegrace1

You're so desperate you're resorting to flirting with Dana?

:lookaroun
Anyone who flirts with me is FAR from desperate baby...;)
THERE we go! :sohappy: :kiss:

No, no baby... How YOU doin?
*swoons*

:kiss:
THAT'S how I'm supposed to be flirting with girls? Just repeat the same thing over and over again?

You sound like two flirting men from New York :lol:
Yep!..We sound like Joey from friends...:lol:
Guess we need to start calling you Brittany.....:eek::lookaroun
I did that before Britney..

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Here's how you do some fine quality flirting with a girl...

Hey Dana,

Have you lost weight? I didn't think it was possible, but you're looking even better than you did before! Man, I can really see it in your face and your butt, luckily though you've kept your best assets. I can't believe you improved on perfection.

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
THAT'S how I'm supposed to be flirting with girls? Just repeat the same thing over and over again?

You sound like two flirting men from New York :lol:

You haven't been to New York have you?
"Flirting" is a grab and a smack on the backside....hubba hubba...

maggiegrace1

Here's how you do some fine quality flirting with a girl...

Hey Dana,

Have you lost weight? I didn't think it was possible, but you're looking even better than you did before! Man, I can really see it in your face and your butt, luckily though you've kept your best assets. I can't believe you improved on perfection.
:eek:
Why yes Jenn..I have

Can you really tell?

Hehehe..I have been like working really hard...

I was hoping I would not lose the girls...:)

So..What are you doing tonight?

I was thinking maybe we could hang out or something..:)
*touches your hand*

The woman's wild side has surfaced....:eek:
Were you involved in the censored add on GoDaddy.com?
Umm..NO!

But what about a second date? :lol:
After you made bail...:D

primetime52

Thanks to this thread, the "chit chat" board is now officially my favorite! I've never had this much fun on the internet without breaking any federal gambling laws! :zipit:

Now can we please find mpaul a date?? 24 pages and all we can do is make jokes while a good friend of ours created this thread to help find some hot teenage WDW obsessed bachelorettes. We owe it to him to make his mission a success!

Hey MPaul, I volunteer to be your official cyber wingman. Here's my first piece of advice: You should change your Avatar to a picture of Burt Reynolds. Trust me on this one, chicks dig Burt Reynolds.

Dukeblue1016

Thanks to this thread, the "chit chat" board is now officially my favorite! I've never had this much fun on the internet without breaking any federal gambling laws! :zipit:

Now can we please find mpaul a date?? 24 pages and all we can do is make jokes while a good friend of ours created this thread to help find some hot teenage WDW obsessed bachelorettes. We owe it to him to make his mission a success!

Hey MPaul, I volunteer to be your official cyber wingman. Here's my first piece of advice: You should change your Avatar to a picture of Burt Reynolds. Trust me on this one, chicks dig Burt Reynolds.

I agree... how about we set the mood right this morning;

They read you cinderella, you hoped it would come true... that one day your prince charming would come rescue you

You like romantic movies, and you never will forget... the way it felt when romeo kissed juliette

And all this time that youve been waiting, you dont have to wait no more...

I can love you like that, I would make you my world... move heaven and earth... if you were my girl...

I would give you my heart... Be all that you need... Show you youre everything.... thats precious to me...

If you give me a chance, I can love you like that

oooohhhh yeah baby let's get this thing moving

maggiegrace1

Hey..Brian and Jenn and I have given him lots of good ideas..:lookaroun

Anyway..I HEART Burt Reynolds..:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Especially from when he was in Smokey in the Bandit...*Swoons*

maggiegrace1

I agree... how about we set the mood right this morning;

They read you cinderella, you hoped it would come true... that one day your prince charming would come rescue you

You like romantic movies, and you never will forget... the way it felt when romeo kissed juliette

And all this time that youve been waiting, you dont have to wait no more...

I can love you like that, I would make you my world... move heaven and earth... if you were my girl...

I would give you my heart... Be all that you need... Show you youre everything.... thats precious to me...

If you give me a chance, I can love you like that

oooohhhh yeah baby let's get this thing moving
Joe..that is sooo romantic...or we coud start this morning off right with this.....

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
And when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you noticed that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got
Makes me so :zipit:
Ooh, rumple smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my benz
Well use me use me cuz you ain't that average groupy

Dukeblue1016

Joe..that is sooo romantic...or we coud start this morning off right with this.....

I like big butts and I can not lie
You other brothers can't deny
And when a girl walks in with an itty bitty waist
And a round thing in your face
You get sprung
Wanna pull up tough
Cuz you noticed that butt was stuffed
Deep in the jeans she's wearing
I'm hooked and I can't stop staring
Oh, baby I wanna get with ya
And take your picture
My homeboys tried to warn me
But with that butt you got
Makes me so :zipit:
Ooh, rumple smooth skin
You say you wanna get in my benz
Well use me use me cuz you ain't that average groupy

:slurp:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
:eek:
Why yes Jenn..I have

Can you really tell?

Hehehe..I have been like working really hard...

I was hoping I would not lose the girls...:)

So..What are you doing tonight?

I was thinking maybe we could hang out or something..:)
*touches your hand*
*Brushes hair out of your eyes softly*

I can tell. You look amazing. It would be an honor to take you out tonight.

Maybe we could drive to the top of a mountain and watch the sunset? I'll bring a blanket and we can snuggle under the stars?

*Puts on Boyz II Men*

I'm so lucky to be here with you Dana...

:kiss:

mpaul32001

Original Poster
Wow,

This thread IS crazy. I think i'll take my time on this whole girl thing. It's better to find the right one through waiting and patience then to just go out and find any old snobby girl.

(Not that all girls aren't the same) :ROFLOL:

Dukeblue1016

Wow,

This thread IS crazy. I think i'll take my time on this whole girl thing. It's better to find the right one through waiting and patience then to just go out and find any old snobby girl.

all girls are the same...

just go out and get the first one you see... then dazzle and charm her for like... 2-3 years until she's wrapped around your finger then you just loosen up, be yourself and don't have to worry about "finding life's partner"

at least thats what i did..... :lookaroun

Dukeblue1016

Wow,

sorry about the double post thing but i felt another thing was worth mentioning...

you have to realize they're all "the right one..."

girls are never wrong... in that 2-3 year charming stage (see above) you will need to know and live by this... after that you'll continue to be wrong but you can just sit back and take your lashing like a man... (because, let's face it, 2-3 of flower buying everytime your wrong is about all your bank account can take... it gets expensive, trust me...)

nibblesandbits

Burt Reynolds?????

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Burt Reynolds was Boss Hogg. Not really a "lady's man" :lol:

Norm MacDonald playing Burt Reynolds playing Turd Ferguson was hotter... :lookaroun

normasburt.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom