WDWmagic.com Single and Looking Thread

mpaul32001

Original Poster
I'm welcoming myself back to this thread...

Can anyone guess why? lol! :ROFLOL:

Hello Ladies! :lol: :brick:

TowerOfTerror

Women are like wolves. If you want a wolf, you have to trap it. You have to snare it... and then you have to tame it. Keep it happy, care for it, feed it... lovingly, like an animal deserves to be loved. And my animal deserves a lot of loving. :lol:

I hope someone else picks up on this. :lookaroun

Hrudey3032

For my Dana...

If I told you that I love you
Would you look the other way
Or would you stay here
And listen to me say

You're the prettiest girl in the world
You make my life so full
I just don't tell you enough that you're beautiful

I love your face
I love your grace
Every thing you do
Tonight I have to know
Can I spend my life with you

You make my life so full
I just don't tell you enough that your beautiful
I want you
I need you
I just can't breath

You make my life so full
I just don't tell you enough that your beautiful

(Still single, still looking... :lookaroun)

Who wrote this song??
I think this would a good song to play for my girlfriend.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Who wrote this song??
I think this would a good song to play for my girlfriend.

Jim Mullin... The song's name is Grace. Search for him on myspace if you want to hear it. He's just been signed and hasn't released this song on iTunes yet, but you can hear it on myspace. It's beautiful.

p.s. You're not single... what are you doing in here? ;) :lol:

EDIT: Click this to hear it too :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=olggZ0pXUh0

Hrudey3032

I am newly taken off the market and had been lurking on this thread til this point :ROFLOL:

I will check this song out sounds like it has a decent meaning to it.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
Women are like wolves. If you want a wolf, you have to trap it. You have to snare it... and then you have to tame it. Keep it happy, care for it, feed it... lovingly, like an animal deserves to be loved. And my animal deserves a lot of loving. :lol:

AMEN!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

primetime52

I was in a relationship when this thread started several weeks ago, and now I'm Single! Maybe I can use this thread to steal some of mPaul's potential dates! :ROFLOL:

Just to offer a brief description of myself....

People usually can't decide whether I look more like Tom Brady or Brad Pitt.

I once pulled 17 orphans out of a burning building.

I taught Emeril Lagasse how to cook.

Sometimes Derek Jeter calls me for dating advice.

k.hunter30

I did...;)
Though I don't see how throwing one's "animal's" cat in the freezer is showing a lot of loving... :lol:

yodathefrog

*sigh*

Still single here too. :wave:

And now I'm one year older, which limits the possibilities even further!? :brick:

One year older....pssssshh

I look at it like this...I'm one year closer to meeting someone who is TOTALLY gonna knock my socks off <-----is that a "grandparent" term?

Oh and by the way, waiting...and have been for a while.

Here goes....

My name is Eli. I'm looking for a foxy lady who enjoys the Great Movie Ride as much as I do.

I enjoy long walks on the Beach. I like a good conversation as long as it doesn't involve math, politics, science, current events, or anything with big words.

I'm way better looking than Tom Brady. (See image below for proof)

eli_drunk.jpg

And oh yeah I'm a Superbowl MVP!

P.S. That gold digging blonde in the picture with me is just a friend, I promise.

hey dont pick on eli like that!!!!! Only giants fans such as myself are allowed to say he sucks and then try to run him out of town before he goes on to win a superbowl and prove us all wrong... :lookaroun plus he has a fiance who i met last year and she is smokin hot...

and as for finding other disney nuts to date, I just hid my crazy away from my gf untill she was so involved in our relationship that there was nothing she could do when i opened the flood gates and let her know such interesting facts as how i have nine version of the monorail audio tracks on my computer... and thats just the Epcot line... :zipit:

primetime52

hey dont pick on eli like that!!!!! Only giants fans such as myself are allowed to say he sucks and then try to run him out of town before he goes on to win a superbowl and prove us all wrong... :lookaroun plus he has a fiance who i met last year and she is smokin hot...

and as for finding other disney nuts to date, I just hid my crazy away from my gf untill she was so involved in our relationship that there was nothing she could do when i opened the flood gates and let her know such interesting facts as how i have nine version of the monorail audio tracks on my computer... and thats just the Epcot line... :zipit:

I like Eli and the Giants alot. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to use that great picture. I thought the girl in the picture actually is his fiance, but maybe I'm wrong?

DuckyNash

Hmmm, since there's at least two guys looking for love, I might as well give it a try.

Hi, my real name is Dan. I currently live in Titusville, Florida. I have recently been dumped by a girl for something that wasn't even my fault and decided to find someone new in my life. I'm a 22-year old small-town actor who LOVES going to Pleasure Island, Magic Kingdom, and Epcot.

Basically, I'm looking for a girl between the ages of 20 and 28 who live in Florida and also likes to go to these places. If any girl is interested, please PM me. Oh, and a few other things: the girl I go out with must not, and I mean, MUST NOT -

1) Blame me for something I didn't do (That's what ended my most recent relationship)

2) Make me push her around in a wheelchair when she clearly doesn't need one

3) Stand me up

I just don't wanna get hurt again. That's all.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom