WDWmagic.com Single and Looking Thread

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
HELLO! Darn, just about 8 years off! Crap!

You're definitely a cutie. (I have been watching the C25 dvd allllll weekend long on repeat.) You'd put me into 'Cougar' territory though. I'm okay with that though. I mean, it worked for Demi and Ashton right? :lookaroun :lol:

primetime52

Still single ;)

Still looking for an intelligent, Disney lover who will love me like no other. :lol:

5 Reasons why I'm your top choice: (in descending order, so don't skip to the bottom)

5) I graduated College with a 3.098 GPA (and only cheated on 3 tests, that's less than 1 per year on average)

4) I make more money than 99% of all homeless men in America

3) I kicked my compulsive gambling habit nearly 2 years ago

2) I once came in first place in a beer pong tournament

1) 3 years ago I rode Space Mountain 19 times in a row- just because I felt like it.

Ladies, let's not all PM me at once. I hate it when my inbox gets backed up.

MKCP 1985

What are all you married people doing in the "single and looking thread" :lookaroun

what? who, me? I was just leaving . . . :lookaroun

:lol:

brkgnews

Still single ;)

Still looking for an intelligent, Disney lover who will love me like no other. :lol:

My dearest Jennifer... if wishes were stars, you would see a galaxy laying itself out before you in an azure sky. The glow cast downward from the star-filled heavens would make the spires of Cinderella Castle would gleam and glisten like the eyes of a young child meeting Mickey for the first time. As Tinker Bell takes flight, her pixie dust pales in comparison to the glow shared between our two souls... for we know we have found true magic in each other's hearts. And yet, I know that there is another man in your life, and his name is EPCOT. Still, I press onward with this undying affection, bound to do whatever it takes to make you happy. For if you can dream it, together we can do it. And as a new day dawns, we'll go on... moving forward now as one.

That doing anything for ya? :lookaroun

primetime52

My dearest Jennifer... if wishes were stars, you would see a galaxy laying itself out before you in an azure sky. The glow cast downward from the star-filled heavens would make the spires of Cinderella Castle would gleam and glisten like the eyes of a young child meeting Mickey for the first time. As Tinker Bell takes flight, her pixie dust pales in comparison to the glow shared between our two souls... for we know we have found true magic in each other's hearts. And yet, I know that there is another man in your life, and his name is EPCOT. Still, I press onward with this undying affection, bound to do whatever it takes to make you happy. For if you can dream it, together we can do it. And as a new day dawns, we'll go on... moving forward now as one.

That doing anything for ya? :lookaroun

I still think my list was way more convincing. :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom