WDWMAGIC 15 Year Anniversary Guest Book

Tip Top Club

I read the site and forums much more than I post. But It's wonderful to know just how many dedicated Disney fans there really are out there.

Keep Dreaming Everyone!

-Tip Top Club

NiarrNDisney

Happy 15th Birthday WDW MAGIC! :sohappy:

I have only been a member for 4 years but I am a big fan and am planning to be a member for a long time! :cool:

WDW_Emily

Happy 15th WDWMagic!!!

I still remember when I stumbled upon this site doing a google search and I was hesitant to make an account. Best Decision :D

jhastings74

Happy Birthday, WDWMagic! I have learned more than I can possibly have dreamed from this site and all of the fantastic members on here. The question I have, though, is: What in the world do you get the website who has everything? (looks around and puts some resort toiletries into a dollar store gift bag...)

Congrats, Steve! Been with you almost seven years now, and I'm still proud to be a member!

CAPTAIN HOOK

Many congratulations Steve on producing and maintaining THE best WDW fan based forum on the internet.

May your success continue for many years to come.

Capt H.

Hrudey3032

This is the best site for Disney fans like me. I have learned so much from this site over the years and it has made me a even bigger fan b learning alot of things I never knew about the parks before. The absolute best thing overall is the friendships I have established with WDWMagic. There is no site better for all things WDW in my opinion.

Awesome job Steve!

devoy1701

You run an amazing site Steve. Thanks for the last 4 years that I've been part of your community and congrats on your 15th Anniversary! That's quite a feat!

KJ1081

Happy Anniversary WDWMagic! It's because of this site that I've gone from Disney fan to full-blown geekdom and darn proud of it! From news and rumors to fanboi fall-outs this site has it all and I love every bit of it. Thanks for everything and here's to another 15 years- Cheers! :sohappy:

rbrower

Happy 15th anniversary to WDWMagic! I'm glad to be a member of such a great sight. Thanks for all the great times and discussions so far. Here's to many more! :)

YAAAAY! Happy 15th!

This is the best news site, hands down, for anything Disney related. Let's hope it will continue to be for coming years!

:D :sohappy: :D

harveyt0206

Although I have only been a member for a few years, your site very quickly became my absolute favorite and the one that I ALWAYS check for news and info. I have made some lovely Disney friends through this site. Thank you for all your hard work and for letting me be part of the fun. Happy Anniversary. :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom