WDWMAGIC 15 Year Anniversary Guest Book

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Happy 15th!

It seems like I was posting in the 10th anniversary guest book just a few days ago. :lol: Thankfully we are only a few years away from the end of these difficult teenage years. :lookaroun Here's to 15 more years!

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Thanks steve for the years of hard work!!!

Been here for 2 years and its THE most reliable site for news WDW!!

Definately my most frequented site, and every1 on here has bin so helpful from WDW to DCL!!

Heres to 15 More years and the countdown to WDW's 50th!!!

RSoxNo1

This site is largely responsible for my continued infatuation with Disney. Steve, thanks for everything you do.

Epcot_Imagineer

By far the best Disney page on the web! Let's have another 15 great years! :sohappy: I'm so glad I was a part of it, if only for a fraction of the time! :wave:

disney1077

Congratulations!!! Thanks for all the work you put into this site. It has helped me plan all my vacations. And it is so nice to know that there is a site I can go to that their are other people like me who love disney! Happy 15!!!:)

HornsofaSteer

Wow 15 years?! I had no idea! Thank you everyone for making this site amazing. I love reading about attractions and keeping up with the news untill I can return to my favorite place on Earth! :sohappy:

Congratulations

Sometimes I lurk, Sometimes I post...

But no matter what...

You've been my first internet stop of the day for many a year.

Keep up the good work!

:drevil:

disfan99

Happy Anniversary to one of the best websites ever. I'm so glad I stumbled upon it. And our 22nd wedding anniversary is today also. Can't think of anyone/anything I'd rather share it with!! :wave:

menamechris

Happy 15th!! Definetly a very dedicated and fun group of members, and I am so glad I can be a part of it. Thanks for all you do, Steve!

worldfanatic

Love the site. Thank you so much.

WDWMagic was born on the exact same day as the Boardwalk Resort.

That makes July 1, 1996 a pretty darn good day!! :sohappy:

PolynesianPrincess

Happy Anniversary!! :)

I haven't been a member very long but this site is already top on my list to check at least once (ok, more like 10) times a day!! :lol:

Here's to 15 more!!! :sohappy:

Frontierland CM

This is my daily go to site, especially when I'm planning an upcoming trip to the world :) Thanks to all who've contributed and to all the moderators for making this an amazing site to visit!:sohappy:

TinkerBell9988

I am celebrating 9 years on WDWMagic this year... Wow, how the time flies! But like the Sherman Brothers said, there is a great big beautiful tomorrow... Thank you Steve, for bringing me and everyone else many "tomorrows" for fifteen wonderful years (and here's to fifteen more!). This website has brought together an awesome group of WDW fans all over, and I will always be grateful for the friendships I have formed from this discussion forum.

Thank you. :)

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
Thanks for being such a great source for information and Disney related discussions!

Here's to the next 15 years!

Horizonsfan

The go to source for WDW and I'm so happy to be a member. I'm so grateful for this website and all that's a part of it, especially these forums!

Thanks for creating such a great site Steve!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom