WDWMAGIC 15 Year Anniversary Guest Book

TakeMeThere81

Congrtulations on your 15th Anniversary! Thanks for being my favorite website, that allows me to daydream about my favorite place in the World!

zooey

I love this site and I am proud to be a part of it, even if in a minor way. Keep up the great work, and congrats on 15!

mickey2008.1

Happy 15 years! Thanks for helping add to the Magic for all of my family. If it was'nt for this site, we would be lost in paradise.:ROFLOL:

dmatt87

I discovered this site a couple months ago, and I must say it has been extremely useful these past weeks.

To 15 more years :sohappy:

HouCuseChickie

Huge CONGRATS on 15 years!!!! :sohappy: I visit at least once a day, recommend WDW Magic to all of my friends planning Disney trips, and can't thank you all enough for the help and information I've obtained via this site to make my trips - well - MAGICAL!!! :D Here' to another 15 more!!!

What a great site, dedicated to a great vacation destination! Its an honor and a delight to post on these forums.

Long live Walt Disney World, and long live WDW Magic!

mrsdanalind

15 years and growing

I've only been a member for the past couple of months, but a lurker for 5 years. What a wonderful site that truly helps me relive and discuss the magic of Disney that I love and enjoy so much.

It's been an honor and a privilege to be on these boards.

I've been a member for a few years now, and have used it to plan vacations and to organize my vacations as well as help others on their "dream vacation. " may you continue to grow. :xmas:

GrumpyFan

This is one of the best WDW fan sites around. The discussions are always lively and entertaining. Wish I had found you sooner. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to another 15+ years!

jmick71

congrats on 15!
you are many peoples #1 source for disney world updates and happenings which has helped make magical memories even more magical!:sohappy:

Congrats on 15 years and here's to many more.

Also if it was not for this site (and Hollybelle's Princess Marathon Trip Report) I would probably still be sitting on my duff doing no exercise. I thank you for being here!

Thanks!!:sohappy:

jjharvpro

Wow, I cannot express how much I adore this site!! Thank you WDWMagic for everything-the updates, video, pictures, forums, EVERYTHING! It's so great to be a part of this wonderful, Disney site!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom