WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary guest book

simple

Wow! Its been 10 years... and i just joined... poor me :hammer:

But then... Happy 10 Thoughtful Years WDW Magic!!! :sohappy::sohappy:

captainhook1974

congrats

Congrats WDWmagic...This has definately been the site I have frequented the most to get the latest on Disneyworld and Disneyland...GREAT site...Here's to many more...*smile*

wolfpack

Happy 10th Anniversary WDWMAGIC!

Thank you so much for all the awesome information provided that helped with planning our trip last November 2005 to Disney World. We had a fabulous time! :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: Now we're in the stages of planning our Disney Criuse for November 2007. This site definitely provides an invaluable service. :) Many thanks!!!

The Wolford Family in Fair Oaks, California :wave:

snowwhite658

Happy 10th Birthday!!

Congratulation!! Wishing you a Wonderful 10th Birthday.
Your website is great!!! It gives us Disney fans a place to find out what going on,what coming up and if rides are going to be unconstruction when we go there on vacation. It's just a wonderful site full of great info. You guys behind the scenes really deserve a standing ovation!!!!
Thank you for making this site "The Happiest Place on Earth"to visit.
May you have many more years of bringing Disney fans together to share in there adventures of all the Disney Parks.
Happy 10th Birthday!!!!

Coronado

A big thanx to you for this wonderful forum... although I don't get here as much as I would like, it is a great place to talk about "mouset" anything. My five year is the 20th.... I was much younger when I started....this still makes me feel my real age...... 18 (in mouse years):rolleyes:

Neptune

I've only been here for a little over a year, and I've been a premium member for almost all of that time. This is my second year as a PM. I'm enjoying it fully, and I love this forum more than any other WDW forum. I'm proud to donate money to this site, and I'll continue to.

Thanks for the great times, Steve.

Happy Birthday WDWMagic!

-Poseidon/Neptune

sonhomeu67

Excellent site!! Just Joined!! Happy to know there are disney fanatics out there, that way I don't feel like such a disney geek!!:wave: Just went to disneyland again a few days ago, the 50th anniversary parade is stunning!! Must go back!!!!! Happy B-Day to the site!! Keep up the great work!!:king:

CrashNet

Thank you Steve, WDWMagic, and all of the members here in the community that have made this website the best Disney site on the internet.

I personally have to thank WDWMagic for introducing me to the College Program. Without you, I would have never had the experience, leading to the many friends I have in Orlando and all over the country, and resulting in kick starting my career out of college in a way I never could have acheived without the Mouse on my resume. All because of WDWMagic.com.

I won't go into details, but my experiences and the path I traveled after becoming a member here have turned my life around, in more ways than one.

THANK YOU WDWMagic, and here's to another decade of Disney Magic! :D

Walt1967

Happy Anniversary....

to WDWMAGIC ! I wish I had found out about you earlier, but am glad to be a member of the greatest WDW message board around ! :sohappy:

Tigggrl

Thanks for the great place to meet new friends, learn more about the parks we all love, and for helping create a kind of "family"
LOVE this site...is there any other???:kiss:

NowInc

It's been MANY years since I first discovered this site, before it was even called WDW Magic. It's consistently been a stop for me ever since. Here's to another 10 years Steve!

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
Congratulations on your continued growth and ongoing excellence over these ten years. This is a great retreat from the everyday and is almost as full of characters as the "World" itself.

Looking forward to the next ten, and thanks for everything!

:sohappy:

markymark

Congratulations Steve!!!!

I haven't been around much at all recently, but I do still try to stop by whenever I can.

This place has just gone from stength to strength, and you deserve all the praise and congratulations in the world.

Brilliant work for 10 years, keep it going!!!!!!

Mark

Lance

wow

10 years already, time does fly... sadly, I think I've been on the forums maybe 4 times in the last 2-3 years... just really goes by too quick... hope I can get back here one day to post like I used to...

but anyway, happy 10 years... this is by far the best WDW site on the web STEVE!!!

Thanks for everything,

lance

Imaginationeer

It's truly a great showing of hard work to make it to an anniversary like this. Congratulations not only to the Big Cheese, but also to all the members who are dedicated to adding to this wonderful site!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom