WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary guest book

Mickifan17

I've been visiting this site for a few years now and visit everyday, several times a day. I'm glad this site exists. Thanks, Steve and happy birthday!

SrcrersApprntce

Thanks Steve!

I've been a lurker on this board for about a year or so--time to give a hearty round of applause to the forum and all of the contributors. I have loved WDW since 1971 and your contributions have increased that tenfold.

:sohappy:

-Bill in Boca Raton

disneypearl

Thank you Steve/WDW Magic! I check this site daily! I love feeling part of this wonderful group. It is great to be able to read and talk to other Disney lovers. This is a great place!
:wave:

yeti

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: HAPPY BIRTHDAY! A few days late but who cares!

I had no idea this site was that old! WOW!

maxime29

Premium Member
Greetings from Manassas/Newport News, VA. Joined the site a couple of years ago as this Disney related forum had the right mix of news, photographs, and quality posts.

A fantastic achievement for any website. Viva la WDWMagic!

:king:

Blizz

Congrats Steve!

I remember visiting your site back when it was still "Disney World Magic"
I must say the site has come a long way and has become, in my mind, the most respected Disney fan site on the internet. Your dedication is visible on each and every page and your web design talent is limitless. You have created a community, a virtual family of Disney nuts. Thanks to your efforts we all now have an outlet for our "inside secrets" and rumors alike, a place for our vacation planning questions, and a way to use our tons of useless theme park knowledge. Keep up the good work! I look forward to being apart of the next 10!

Brent

KrazyKowboy

Happy 10th WDW Magic.

I just found this site this morning and already rate it the best site for Disney info on the internet in my favorites list of 20 sites or more.

I've been visiting WDW since 1980 and stayed onsite past 2 years at All Star Music. We're planning another visit this year the week of 11/25 to 12/02. I'm a meticulous planner and will certainly enjoy using all the info available on WDWMagic.com

Thanks for the great work you've done here !

brisem

Great Job Steve.
You've done an incredible job with the site.
Congrats on the first 10 yrs and many more in the future.

xtimMOOthyx

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WDWMAGIC.COM!

I love the site and check it everyday for updates on my favorite place in the world. This is my WDW fix!

Here's to 10 more!

-xtimMOOthyx

jonesenon4

:sohappy: :sohappy: happy tenth wdwmagic havent been a member long but have loved every minute. glad to know there are other disney maniacs besides myself out there.keep up the great work.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom