WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary guest book

MouseMadness

Happy Birthday to magic!! :sohappy:

Thank you so much Steve for your committment to this site! It's been a great source of information, but more importantly, friends!

:wave:

macsmom

Thanks, Steve! This place is wonderful. I am amazed at all the info I have learned. There is still so much I am learning about WDW thanks to this site and all the wonderful people here!

danna

taverner

Congratulations on the ten years!

I haven't been here long but I have learnt so much that has added to my enjoyment of my Disney vacations. Long may you continue.

netenyahoo

Thank you for all the great info and great conversation. It has been a joy to be a part of WDWMagic.com. Heres to another 10 years and more!

disneymoc

Steve, you have created the not only the best Internet site for WDW, but the best SITE on the Web. Thanks for making this possible for all of us.

dopey

Steve, thank you for creating my favorite unofficial disney website. Well done.

Congratulations for making it to 10 years. May WDWMagic be as successful as it is today for decades to come.

And darn you to heck for that pinball game! :)

Anthony95

WE LOVE WDWMAGIC.COM IN VALLEJO CALIFORNIA!

Happy Birthday!

Thanks for welcoming us into your family!

Love always, the King-Silva Family

ChuckElias

I haven't been here for 10 years, but I've enjoyed it a whole lot since I found you. Thanks!

(Here's to more cruise content!!)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
I cant believe there are so many sados around. I blame care in the community but at least its somewhere to go when it rains.

Lang May Yer Lum Reek!:wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom