WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary guest book

Gayle512

Anniversary

Happy 10th Anniversary and congratulations WMWMagic. The same to
you Steve and many thanks for all your efforts to make this site and your
members experiences both on the site and at WDW easy and magical.

Happy Birthday WDWMagic!! I am really glad that I found this site and are a member to it. It is awesome that all of the Disney nuts can hang out and talk about the one thing we all have in common...Disney!!!

"Thanks for Soarin' with us."

Tiggerfanatic

Congratulations on your 10-year anniversary. July 1st must be a lucky day - I got married on that day 27 years ago and we're still going strong. I hope the magic lasts for you just as long....:kiss:

tenchu

To my favourite Disneyworld website.

Will you be my valentine?

Love Tenchu (That's an order)

:xmas: :wave: :king:

MicBat

Happy 10th! Thanks for the hours spent to bring news to those who are unable to be in the parks everyday, friends I can count on (some of them lifelong), and of course countless hours of procratination! :wave:

DisneySam

CONGRATULATIONS WDWMAGIC!!!
I have been a member for 2+ years and have enjoyed this website so much!!! Its the only site that I make a point to visit every day and see what's happening in the World.

Thank you for all of your hard work [and referee-ing :lookaroun .] Here's to another 10 years!

Great Job Steve!!!

GoofyMom2

Happy Anniversary!

Thank you for all of the great information provided. Plus providing a place all of us Disney fans can meet and share!

bayoutinkbelle

Congratulations, Steve, and thanks a million times over for such a wonderful site! I've laughed, I've cried, I've been angry and amused. And it's been an invaluable tool in planning vacations. Thanks again to you and here's to many more anniversaries!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Darby O'Gill

10 years eh????

Thanks for helping us keep the "magic" in our homes for so long! Don't think that we take this lightly.....we know how special wdwmagic.com is.....

Keep up the wonderful work!!!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom