WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary guest book

disney_nutter

Far to many things have came and gone in the past 10 years but the site has stood the test and only gets stronger, i wonder what the next years hold

Fantasmic!329

Happy 10th Anniversary Steve and WDWMagic!!

Thanks for making a great place where we can hang out! (And for cleaning up our messes.)

I am so happy to be a part of such a wonderful community.

~Freddy

Disnut

Happy 10th Birthday/Anniversary. I am so glad I can celebrate it with ya'll. Thanks Steve for having such a great site on the web.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

nicholas

Congratulations to Steve, and everyone else who has been a part of the past ten years! Can't wait to see what's in store for the next ten!

seabee1

Happy 10th!

Happy 10th anniversary! I am still fairly new to the site in comparison to some, but I have learned more about WDW than I ever thought I would. This has become a daily stop for me. I thank you Steve and everyone that contributes for making a great site to discuss a great place!!:wave:

Nicole

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
:sohappy: :sohappy: Happy Birthday WDWMagic!!!!!:sohappy: :sohappy:
Like so many others here, this is the first place I go in the morning and the last place I am before I go to bed. Thank you so much for creating and maintaining (and putting up with all of the nonsense) this site for the last 10 years. When you started this endeavor 10 years ago I think it is safe to say you had no idea it would last so long and grow so large, huh?

I stumbled across this site waaay back in 2001 while planning a trip to the Homeland. 5 years later I have become a PMLer, developed some great friendships, and have even had the opportunity to meet some of the great people here in person. I have learned so much from the members here.

So once again, THANK YOU!!!!!

See you at the 20th and beyond!!!:wave:

By the way, I love the new site logo and PML icon. Very cool!

WDWBro

I've only been here for over a year, but it feels like so much longer. CONGRATULATIONS STEVE! Here's to another 10 years!

erasure fan1

Happy 10!!!

I wish I had been posting that whole time, but I always have the next 10!:sohappy:

WDWMAGIC RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AliciaLuvzDizne

I first came to this site 4 years ago for help planning a trip. I was adicted to the news and rumors thread, and then I got sucked into chit chat and eventually I was a regular!!

I have met some wonderful people, and this website really helpped my love for WDW grow into what it is now!

Thank you for 4 great years and congratulations on your 10 year anniversary :sohappy:

pintraderpayee

Congrats on 10 years!! I found the site while surfing for info., but now I feel withdrawal if I don't at least peek once a day! I've even got a couple of students who are now members.....luv spreadin' the WDWMAGIC word.....

dxwwf3

I don't know how many people can say they have been visiting this site since 1996, BUT I CAN! :)

It is quite amazing to see how things have grown.

I found this site about 3 years ago and after about a year of lurking I finally registered with the Forums. It has been something that changed my life in a very magical way. Through these amazing forums I met a friend that helped me find a way to fulfill my dream of becoming a WDW Cast Member. I have also met many, many other friends that I chat with almost daily.

I can't thank you enough Steve for all your hard work on the site and the Forums. Its been great spending these last 3 years with you and the rest of the community and I look forward to many, many more (as a Premium Member of course :cool:). Cheers!

-Jake W.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom