WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary guest book

CatLady

Congratulations, Steve, and happy birthday to the site. There aren't that many web sites that have been around for 10 years, period. You do a great job, Steve. Thanks for all of your hard work!!

Mr Bill

Happy Birthday WDWMagic! It's hard to believe this site's been around ten years. I've only been using it for about four and a half, but it doesn't even seem like it's been that long.

Number_6

Thanks for giving us a place to get great information and form great friendships. I think I have more friends here than I do in the outside world. This is by far the best site I have been a member of and I will gladly continue to support it as long as I am able to.

Edit: And thanks for the new blinky tag... I like it. :D

KrazyKemp

I found this site by chance one day, attempting to find information about WDW for my first trip...

Now, almost 2 years later...there is not a day that goes by that I do not visit the site.

Being a part of this site is amazing, so many good people and information.

Here's to the next 10 years...and many many more!

MKCustodial

Hey, Happy Birthday to Magic, to Steve and to all of us. Hope we can have many more!

By the way, love the new look, Boss. Kudos!

Tim G

10.gif
Congratulations
10.gif

95.gif
with your 10th Anniversary
95.gif

106.gif
106.gif
106.gif

103.gif
May You and your Web Site live long and prosperous
103.gif

cmatt

Having only just started to use this site i cant really say much - however cheers to everyone who makes this forum a nice slick and informative viewing experience, lets hope another 10 years flies by!

Cmatt x

TheDisneyMagic

Congratulations WDWMAGIC.com on your 10th anniversary, I have been visiting this site for many of the years it has been online and have seen many of the changes and the development of this site get greater and greater.

Here is to the next 10 years of magic.

Congratulations:)

ntoeman

Happy 10th B-Day WDWMAGIC!!! This site has gotten better and better and so much fun to read over the years!
Congrats and keep it up!

I've only been a member here for a little over a year, and I don't post that much, but I really enjoy the community here. Not only do you get news and updates about WDW, but the people here are just great.

Congrats, Steve, on a great site and 10th anniversary! Here's to many more years of magic!

awallaceunc

Congratulations on this very important milestone, Steve. You've got a fantastic website and one that I have to visit for my WDW fix quite frequently, even if my posting comes and goes in spurts.

I LOVE the new site design, by the way. Very nice job!

Thanks for making WDWMagic.com a great resource and source of recreation for all of us! Here's to another 10 years!

-Aaron

The Mom

Premium Member
AliciaLuvzDizne said:
I first came to this site 4 years ago for help planning a trip. I was adicted to the news and rumors thread, and then I got sucked into chit chat and eventually I was a regular!!

I have met some wonderful people, and this website really helpped my love for WDW grow into what it is now!

Thank you for 4 great years and congratulations on your 10 year anniversary :sohappy:

Do I know you? Either of you? :lol:

Steve, thanks for a forum where I can come by and boss all my kids around. "Eat your vegetables. Sit up straight. Don't make me a grandmother! "

I guess a few forgot that last one. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom