WDWMAGIC 10 Year Anniversary guest book

Connor002

WDWMAGIC, the greatest Walt Disney World website in history, has gone into double-digits! Steve, you've built a great community here (A Happily dysfunctional Family :lookaroun ), and and I think I can speak for everyone when I say: Thanks!

Here's to years past, and here's to the decade to come!

Frosty689

Signed, I'm new here but ive been reading forever... I love this place :p Gives me the chills thinking about disney so much though

imagineer boy

Happy birthday WDWMagic!
Here's to the first WDW web site I ever joined, and will stay for years to come on the best Disney related site on the internet.

wdwishes2005

I love this site. Thanks for ten years of Disney Magic Steve, and here's to the next 10. I'ev learned so much about WDW from the postings here. Thank you to everyone who contributes to this website with information.

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Congratulations on 10 YEARS of magic Steve!

I find it a true honor to be the travel sponsor on such a wonderful, intelligent and creative website. WDWMagic is the best Disney fan site on the web. You have done a wonderful job Steve! Here's to you and many more years of magic!

Pam

Attachments

• clapping smiley.gif
    clapping smiley.gif
    1.9 KB · Views: 143

TheBeatles

Dear Steve,

Ever since I found this site I have visited it everyday. This is the best Disney website I have ever seen and you should be proud of that fact. Thank you so much for creating this wonderful website and all that it offers.

Sincerely,

TheBeatles

DDuckFan130

Happy anniversary :sohappy:

I stumbled on this website by accident and it took me a while to sign up and actually post. Thanks so much for all the great information and for the opportunity to make great friends on this site.

:sohappy:

diddy_mouse

Happy 10 years!!! :sohappy:

This is truly one of my favorite sites to visit. I enjoy all of the information provided by those who are in the know, or can get really good info on all things WDW. Congrats to you Steve and all who contribute! Here's to another 10!!

Erin

haveyoumetmark

Congrats on 10 magical years! The new logo, look, and banner are pretty incredible. I just joined, but have been following this site for a few months, and all I did was google "Disney World fan site", wdwmagic was first. So I checked it out, and it was amazing. Congratulations again!

:sohappy:

Pippa

Hi Steve!

Congratulations on the 10th anniversary of WDWmagic!!

Thanks for keeping us WDW addicts informed and sane, I don't what I would do without my daily dose of gossip!

Pippa & Glen

Main Street USA

Steve!

Thanks for having the forsight to start this back in the slow, crappy internet days. Obviously, it has evolved into the best WDW News and Forums site on the internet.

Congrats!
- Zac

Kadee

Congrats on 10 great years! This site (and the people on it) are simply awesome! I couldn't get through a day without it.

disneyman15

I'm Surrounded by Idiots
Congrats on the 10 year mark Steve. This is a great site with so much information. I don't know what I would do without this site. It has helped me plan trips and discover new things at WDW that I would have never known. From all of your pictures and rumors of new attractions and all the news this site gets on a daily basis. It is just incredible how you keep this site up and running for all of the wonderful people on this site. Once again thanks Steve and here's to another 10 years on here at WDWmagic

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom