WDW Spirited Quickees

nytimez

Trust me I'm sure he didn't, as I said before I have high respect for him and am grateful in everyway for his post just that it wasn't nesecarry to say it there are plenty of other words more acceptable in this statement.:)

What's unacceptable to you is acceptable to others, and vice-versa. Can we move on now... please???

FrankLapidus

I actually thought it could be a good fit if done right. I was always worried it wouldn't be. Seems moot now. The biggest problem, to me, is that AK needs another area of significant size and scope to allow it to operate in the evening hours. You are never going to be able to have fireworks. So a World of Color type event would probably fit here but you would need to have a lot more to go around it. There area would probably need at least four attractions. I would guess an E, D and two C's. If they go ahead with DHS. I think adding to AK will likely not see a shovel for four to six years. It makes me wonder what they will do if they do shut down FotLK.

I'm not a fan of the film but I'm also sceptical of it's long-term appeal. I didn't think Disney and Cameron were a good fit from the off so I wouldn't be too surprised it it has/does fall apart. I absolutely agree that AK needs something, I just didn't think Avatarland was the best option but with DHS looking like it's going to undergo some major changes, perhaps other options for AK are also on the future agenda.

The Empress Lilly

As for you being mature....not so much. Telling adults how to speak is the mark of a very immature, insecure child.
How is asking to refrain from swearing a sign of a very immature, insecure child?

Me, I only visit fora where language is moderated. I can do without swearing and cussing - like graffiti or prostitution, even if one simply ignores it, or personally can't be too bothered about it, it invariably drags down the environment.

Donald96

My son is very mature...and has an IQ above 160, a black belt in Karate, and is an all-state musician. He also wouldn't dare correct adults having an adult discussion. Apparently you were never taught how children should respect their elders. If you don't like or understand parts of a discussion, instead of telling the adults how we should speak (or, in this case, write), maybe you should go discuss it with you mommy and discuss your 'feelings' about it.

As for you being mature....not so much. Telling adults how to speak is the mark of a very immature, insecure child.
I apoplogize and in response deleted all my posts even though I don't back down from my views. I am very respectful of my elders and please lets not personally insult people for this is just a disscussion forum. Thank you.

LithiumBill

No matter how hard I try, this question's gonna come off as me being sarcastic, but it's not. Really I'm just looking for a bit of clarity...

Do you (@WDW1974) care for WDW at all? Or are you just so fed up with the current status of the place, that you are disillusioned towards it? The internet is a hard place to "read" people. So this really is a sincere question.

It's hard to tell, for those of us that really don't know the entire board history. I've lurked for a long time, and know the names of the key players, lol. I know where the information is flowing from, and who has the insiders ears. But when I read your posts earlier, and then again now... I just got confused to whether or not your feelings were based of disdain, distrust, dislike or just silly sarcasm over the frustration of how WDW has been run the last decade plus.

Really, no disrespect. I appreciate the information that you and LEE and the other insiders share with us. I don't consider myself to be a PIXIE duster, but I love the MAGIC of the place, so your over use of MAGICal, kinda threw me off - like I missed the joke?

Sorry. I enjoy these boards so much - just think I missed half the movie, came in during the third act! ;)

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
My singing, or lack of, is greatly dependent on the situation.
Your experience on Monday is by far the most common, though '74 and I did share a quick chorus of "Living with the Land" earlier in the day.

Didn't you bust out a line to the guide on GMR?

SosoDude

My son is very mature...and has an IQ above 160, a black belt in Karate, and is an all-state musician. He also wouldn't dare correct adults having an adult discussion. Apparently you were never taught how children should respect their elders. If you don't like or understand parts of a discussion, instead of telling the adults how we should speak (or, in this case, write), maybe you should go discuss it with you mommy and discuss your 'feelings' about it.

Yeah, I'm sure your post did a lot of good for this kid. People of all ages post on message boards and the ages of the posters are usually not apparent .Trying to "parent " a teen-ager on a internet message board shows tons of maturity. Btw, I am an adult, so I guess its ok for me to "correct " you?

suburbianj

first post so would firstly like to say a big hello from scotland, secondly i have been on this site for 3 years now and have enjoyed reading all posts on this site,especially from wdw1974,lee,marni1971, a big thank-you for the insider info, thirdly in my opinion,if disney doesnt get its finger out then i can see within 5 years attendance figures dropping and universal with its seemingly endless money pit overtaking hollywood studios attendance wise at least! Next big announcement for disney will end up being star wars theme playing in the toilets after you have a dump and obi wan kenobis voice saying 'use the flush luke'! :)

The Empress Lilly

I apoplogize and in response deleted all my posts even though I don't back down from my views. I am very respectful of my elders and please lets not personally insult people for this is just a disscussion forum. Thank you.
You are by far the most polite poster in this thread. There was no need for you to delete your posts. Don't let rude people get to you.

The 'kid' was totally polite throughout the thread. It was the adult who was way out of line.

The Empress Lilly

first post so would firstly like to say a big hello from scotland, secondly i have been on this site for 3 years now and have enjoyed reading all posts on this site,especially from wdw1974,lee,marni1971, a big thank-you for the insider info, thirdly in my opinion,if disney doesnt get its finger out then i can see within 5 years attendance figures dropping and universal with its seemingly endless money pit overtaking hollywood studios attendance wise at least! Next big announcement for disney will end up being star wars theme playing in the toilets after you have a dump and obi wan kenobis voice saying 'use the flush luke'! :)
I'd wish, but I don't think we're even going to see that much new Star Wars stuff!

Lee

Adventurer

ctxak98

so by these posts I assume we are more then likely going to see Carsland, Monsters inc, AND the removal of the hat??? Im so confused but if this is true...this is a great start

Taylor

so by these posts I assume we are more then likely going to see Carsland, Monsters inc, AND the removal of the hat??? Im so confused but if this is true...this is a great start
He said cars land isn't done just yet but monsters and hat removal will be involved in any exapansion plan. I think I got that right?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom