WDW Spirited Quickees

jt04

Well it is obvious something "Monsters" was destined for DHS since it was already built into the architecture of Pixar Place.

The HAT needs to go to Yesterland, no debate there.

The tide has turned. :)

COProgressFan

Phil Holmes will be replaced as MK VP with Danny Cockerell in the very near future as Phil and his pearly whites head into retirement;

WDW will likely be getting a new Prez (Al Weiss' old role) and Jim MacPhee has that all but sown up;

Meg Crofton is likely to be replaced by another familiar face;

So FINALLY Phil is going bye bye...(when he should have gone about 8 years ago). I'm not the biggest fan of Cockerell, but he's certainly better than Phil and it seems like he might be eager to put his mark on the MK in some ways that might be beneficial (hopefully?)

Sort of mixed feelings about McPhee also...maybe someone else might have more insight into this.

ctxak98

Can wdw seriously kick it into gear and give some worthy attractions! I feel like disneyland got a huge! Update and now wdw needs one because its been a while since anything major has come along! I'm not talking about carsland...cuz to me a copy of the latest craze over in cali is just lazy!...unique attractions is what makes themeparks better!...sorry for the rant. Its just frustrating

WDW1974

Original Poster
Seriously?
Who moved this to Trip Reports? Bad move. Lots of News and Rumors in here.
Move it back.

Yes ... I am going to ask that it be moved back to Steve. I am sure one of my fans said 'why does Spirit get to put trip reports in news and rumours? ... whine, cry, curse, ...'

But those who know me know I don't do trip reports. And I loaded that up with news and rumors (that will be news soon). No business down here where it will all disappear while we discuss a new bench in Fantasyland.

And I'd still be asleep but the wonders who run my hotel saw no issue in having carpeting installed directly above me with hammering begginning at 8 a.m. because no one ever sleeps in on VACATION!

wiigirl

I've wandered into the weird part of the forum again o_O

ROFL

Wut? you mean this isn't normal? :p
75.gif

WDW1974

Original Poster
Agreed. This is almost ALL news and rumors. Can we have it back up there?

Yeah, pretty please with Pixie Dust on top. And I promise to not ever talk about another MAGICal member's colorful socks if that was somehow offensive.:D

Back to the rest of my trip ... hopefully, something to respond to when I get back.

Oh, and can I just say again that if I had taken this trip on its own without friends I haven't seen in ages and family on the heels of DLR, it would be far less MAGICal than it has been. Yes, people make the MAGIC and they don't have to be paid $8 an hour by Mickey either.

Cody5294

None of Spirits posts are showing up on my phone for some reason. Can someone please give me a quick synopsis of what he's said? And thank you spirit and lee for of your info!

COProgressFan

I agree this needs to be put back on the News & Rumors forum. The original post was filled with new information and rumors, and read nothing like any trip report I've ever seen....

ScoutN

OV 104
Premium Member
Sid's was open briefly during the earlier part of the day on Tuesday but not for long. I have ripped a certain kid for even fathoming its fate ever since The Day when it was discussed.

Spirit, what was the blogger to guest ratio at Epcot on 10/1?

It was HIGH. You could see them all over the venue at Am Adv during the little "Derrppp err herp" talk that was given. I, someone who knows little to nothing on bloggers, was picking them out of the crowd.

PhilharMagician

I hope the Next Gen FP investment works better than the investment to streamline and reduce wait time in the bus transport system.:confused:

If Avatar is not happening then I have to assume the rumored closure if FotLK in early 2013 is not happening?

disneyflush

"Monsters coaster and BAH going bye-bye are practically guaranteed in every makeover plan"

Spirit, how many different makeover plans are floating around? Was the main edict given to departments something like, "Show me your most creative ideas for DHS!" or was it, "We gotta do something here so lets spitball a couple things."

Also, the RFID stuff that the CM's are disliking so much...why do they feel it will be such a disaster?

Thanks for all the info!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom