WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

Again I can not agree with you more...seems the more stuff cost the less people wear. I think woman in general need to really think before walking around half naked at these parks or anywhere else. It's truly not becoming on a woman, or anyone in their teens either. More is more when it comes to dressing, you can dress nice and be cool in the warm weather. I am so confused by stuff I see lately :shrug:.

If you look at pictures from the mid-70s or prior, you'll notice a lot more people dressed nicely while at the parks. Our society has gradually headed towards being slovenly.

popsicletrees

Not the best quality, but one of my favorite things about the parade during MNSSHP.

P9230117.jpg

Disneyfalcon

I've been at sea for a week and haven't posted in a while, so I hope you'll forgive me for posting a second picture today. Here is my beautiful wife, winning the 6:00 show of the American Idol Experience yesterday. She finished second in the finale show. It was a really cool experience. Everyone associated with the show (staff, crew, contestants) was really cool, and park guests came up to her in droves after the finale show to say how much they liked her song and wish her well.

100_5822.jpg

That is so cool!!:sohappy:

splah

A great way to ring in the New Year...this happened shortly after midnight this year...i was surprised that the dated had already changed on the pictures

lonetowerofterrorsmall.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom