WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

spectropluto

IMG_7891.jpg

ChuckElias

I've been at sea for a week and haven't posted in a while, so I hope you'll forgive me for posting a second picture today. Here is my beautiful wife, winning the 6:00 show of the American Idol Experience yesterday. She finished second in the finale show. It was a really cool experience. Everyone associated with the show (staff, crew, contestants) was really cool, and park guests came up to her in droves after the finale show to say how much they liked her song and wish her well.

100_5822.jpg

KeeKee

I've been at sea for a week and haven't posted in a while, so I hope you'll forgive me for posting a second picture today. Here is my beautiful wife, winning the 6:00 show of the American Idol Experience yesterday. She finished second in the finale show. It was a really cool experience. Everyone associated with the show (staff, crew, contestants) was really cool, and park guests came up to her in droves after the finale show to say how much they liked her song and wish her well.

100_5822.jpg

That's fantastic! Congrats!

foreverbelle

100_5822.jpg

that is so fabulous! Congrats to your wife!:sohappy:

At least once or twice during our trips down there, I can honestly say, I rather have my eyes poked out than some of these woman's attire. They need to be turned away when trying to enter the parks that way. Its truly gross. I agree with you totally. I think some have trick mirrors in their rooms.... :>) sorry just had to add, I feel the same way... Lucille
To be fair, I'm not heading to the parks in coat and tie, either (though I have worn such attire to Cali Grill and Flying Fish), just commenting on changes. I do find "overly casual" attire inappropriate on occasion, especially when that involves women wearing revealing clothing or inappropriate language/content on clothing. Not something I think is fine at a family park. I also cringe when I see tight clothing on people who, let's just say probably shouldn't be showing off their bodies...

Anyway, on topic, here is #17:

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom