WDW Picture of the Day (Part 6)

jhastings74

3758706534_d3eb9e9ffd.jpg

Not my own picture...grabbed from the web...BUT...can ANYone tell me where this was taken from???:veryconfu

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
If you look at pictures from the mid-70s or prior, you'll notice a lot more people dressed nicely while at the parks. Our society has gradually headed towards being slovenly.

While I try to dress comfortable, because I can find a way to be hot in January I look around while at WDW and see people dressed so crappy, skimpy, and just dirty.

NEmickeyfan

Not my own picture...grabbed from the web...BUT...can ANYone tell me where this was taken from???

Looks like the far side of the WoM/TT building or even Mexico.

Here is a pic I took from the GM Test Track VIP louge about a year ago. Judging by the position of SE and the monorail track... and the blue tint (from the windows) my guess it that it was taken from the GM headquarters above Test Track, but further to the right than I was.

IMG_0192edited_edited-3.jpg

WDWFigment

While I try to dress comfortable, because I can find a way to be hot in January I look around while at WDW and see people dressed so crappy, skimpy, and just dirty.

To be fair, I'm not heading to the parks in coat and tie, either (though I have worn such attire to Cali Grill and Flying Fish), just commenting on changes. I do find "overly casual" attire inappropriate on occasion, especially when that involves women wearing revealing clothing or inappropriate language/content on clothing. Not something I think is fine at a family park. I also cringe when I see tight clothing on people who, let's just say probably shouldn't be showing off their bodies...

Anyway, on topic, here is #17:

Clicking the picture takes you to its Flickr page.

blackthidot

In the Parks
Yes
To be fair, I'm not heading to the parks in coat and tie, either (though I have worn such attire to Cali Grill and Flying Fish), just commenting on changes. I do find "overly casual" attire inappropriate on occasion, especially when that involves women wearing revealing clothing or inappropriate language/content on clothing. Not something I think is fine at a family park. I also cringe when I see tight clothing on people who, let's just say probably shouldn't be showing off their bodies...

Yeah its crazy people wear some CRAZY things...I mean I wear some basketball or cargo shorts and a A&F t shirt ...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom