WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverboyd

IM000074.jpg

BigRedDad

Picture taken with a Lumix TZ3. After seeing those DSLR pictures, I want to upgrade before my trip in Nov.

My daughter and Alice at the UK character greet.

P1000738.jpg

Azerin

I've already said this on flickr, but great shot. For those who haven't taken the opportunity to click on Azerin's flickr link, you'd be well suited to do so; all of his MNSSHP pictures are absolutely stunning. Very nice work!

Oh yeah, and I agree, Jon's MNSSHP pictures on Flickr are some of the best I've seen, they are outstanding!

This pic is awesome!!!!! Great shot!!!!! :wave:

Thank you so much :D That is some high praise there! WDWFigment and Joe... I love your Tone mapped pics... I have played around with HDR some but it is something I want to do more of... the apps I have to do it are all pretty basic... that one you use Joe looks pretty good... might have to try it out once I get through my back log of pics to be processed LOL... speaking of... just uploaded more Boo To You pics last night :) Hopefully you all like them as much as the first ones... still have two more Boo To You parades to process but it will probably be another week before I get to those >_<.

Here is my pic for today... something a little different... and has a little story behind it... At the end of the night Dan (theverynk) and I went to Toontown to try to see Mickey and Minnie in their halloween finery... we got in line for Mickey and got to see him and get pics... then we headed over to Minnie... it was getting pretty late so we weren't sure if we would make it and sure enough we get over there and the line is closed :( We asked the character attendant if it was ok to hang out and try to get some pictures as Minnie left (there were a few families still in line) and he said no problem. So we waited for a few mins as the families in line made there way through... when it was down to 1-2 families left the character attendant (I wish I had gotten his name >_<) came over and told us to go ahead and get it line :D So we got to see Minnie afterall! After getting pictures with her we told them all thank you for letting us "sneak in" before they left and then headed out... I wanted to get all my stuff straightened out so instead of just leaving we went into Minnie's house for a minute... as I am putting away our autograph books and generally just rearranging some stuff in my bag... who should walk into Minnie's house but Minnie herself! She proceeded to sit down in her big chair... then went and washed dishes... then went to have a cup of tea and check on her dinner... she got kinda frustrated when she discovered someone had glued all the plates and cups to her table and to make matters worse had also glued her oven shut so she couldn't get her dinner :( All through this we were taking pictures... it was a great and unexpected bonus... it was like our own personal photoshoot of Minnie! All this after we thought we weren't going to get to meet her at all... so here is one of the pictures... and if you click on it.. it will take you to its flickr page where you can get to the others :)

jeffb

Donniedisney - great motion shot of Dumbo in post 4670.

Joe - fantastic shot of the castle in post 4683.

Kblais75 - great shot of EE in post 4662. The colours came out really nice on this one.

KeeKee - your recent bird shots are excellent.

JediMasterMatt - great COP sign shot in post 4650. The lighting effect is really neat, I dont think I have seen those colours on the COP before.

Here is my post for today, Space Mountain as seen from the Seven Seas Lagoon.

2930119225_698c43cfe6_b.jpg

For a larger 1600 X 1000 please click here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96525092@N00/2930119225/sizes/o/

Gorjus

That is incredible!!

:D:sohappy:

I wonder if you can get it in less blury from that far away though...I am gonna have to try this on my next trip!:D

Good, that was my goal. Here is the idea. Now someone go take a better camera and tripod there and get a better photo of it. Of course my 2 ideas (SSE with Fireworks behind it and the MK Toll Plaza with Fireworks behind it) require someone to be willing to miss watching the fireworks in the park.

EPCOT Explorer

Well...If I am not in a park on my arrival night, I could easily do that...I dunno if my pic would be good though.:zipit:My Cam sucks.:lol::cry:

Good, that was my goal. Here is the idea. Now someone go take a better camera and tripod there and get a better photo of it. Of course my 2 ideas (SSE with Fireworks behind it and the MK Toll Plaza with Fireworks behind it) require someone to be willing to miss watching the fireworks in the park.

°O°Joe

Thank you so much :D That is some high praise there! WDWFigment and Joe... I love your Tone mapped pics... I have played around with HDR some but it is something I want to do more of... the apps I have to do it are all pretty basic... that one you use Joe looks pretty good... might have to try it out once I get through my back log of pics to be processed LOL... speaking of... just uploaded more Boo To You pics last night :) Hopefully you all like them as much as the first ones... still have two more Boo To You parades to process but it will probably be another week before I get to those >_<.
Thanks Jon... Dynamic-Photo HDR is a fairly straight forward and easy to use application. I've heard Photomatix is a good one as well. I use tone mapping pretty frequently. A lot of times I'll just work in RAW with highlights, shadows and colors, but often times I'll use Dynamic-Photo HDR to give the picture just a little boost. Personally I don't consider it heavy manipulation like some do, because in reality the pixels are there, tone mapping just brings out the best in them...

Here is my pic for today... something a little different... and has a little story behind it... At the end of the night Dan (theverynk) and I went to Toontown to try to see Mickey and Minnie in their halloween finery... we got in line for Mickey and got to see him and get pics... then we headed over to Minnie... it was getting pretty late so we weren't sure if we would make it and sure enough we get over there and the line is closed :( We asked the character attendant if it was ok to hang out and try to get some pictures as Minnie left (there were a few families still in line) and he said no problem. So we waited for a few mins as the families in line made there way through... when it was down to 1-2 families left the character attendant (I wish I had gotten his name >_<) came over and told us to go ahead and get it line :D So we got to see Minnie afterall! After getting pictures with her we told them all thank you for letting us "sneak in" before they left and then headed out... I wanted to get all my stuff straightened out so instead of just leaving we went into Minnie's house for a minute... as I am putting away our autograph books and generally just rearranging some stuff in my bag... who should walk into Minnie's house but Minnie herself! She proceeded to sit down in her big chair... then went and washed dishes... then went to have a cup of tea and check on her dinner... she got kinda frustrated when she discovered someone had glued all the plates and cups to her table and to make matters worse had also glued her oven shut so she couldn't get her dinner :( All through this we were taking pictures... it was a great and unexpected bonus... it was like our own personal photoshoot of Minnie! All this after we thought we weren't going to get to meet her at all... so here is one of the pictures... and if you click on it.. it will take you to its flickr page where you can get to the others :)
Great story and pictures, Disney magic at it's best!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom