WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
naughtynice.jpg

WDWFigment

This turned out pretty nice! A picture of two great guys!

(www.randyholbrook.com)

Nice shot. Always nice to put a face with a name.

Wow. Never saw anyone nab that shot before. 2 second exposure? Were you stopped? Did you have a tripod in the omnimover?

Very nicely done.

I may be crazy in my WDW picture taking, but not crazy enough to set up a tripod. The ride stopped here. The camera wasn't stabilized in any way, so VR really did its job here. Even with the 2 second exposure, this picture was really dark before post processing and definitely not usable.

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow, right at the end of every day... of course this picture was taken in early 2007, so there's been several hundred beautiful tomorrows since then.

PA297149.jpg

The lighting here looks almost like a "party night". Early 2007 - was it a Pirate and Princess Party? (Nice shot, too).

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

I've already said this on flickr, but great shot. For those who haven't taken the opportunity to click on Azerin's flickr link, you'd be well suited to do so; all of his MNSSHP pictures are absolutely stunning. Very nice work!

Great work capturing that relaxed atmosphere!

I love the early morning (or is it late afternoon...I never can remember my sunrise-sunset directions in relation to WDW) lighting on this one. Great work!

My picture of the day for today was better suited for the "Magically Manipulated Picture of the Day" thread, so I posted it there.

GoofyDadKB

Missing my mind...
Premium Member
I love the early morning (or is it late afternoon...I never can remember my sunrise-sunset directions in relation to WDW) lighting on this one. Great work!

Thanks! It was late afternoon if memory serves. I loved your pic in the other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom