WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

silverboyd

MGMStudios008.jpg

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Thank you everyone :D I was very happy with that picture and very glad others like it as well :)

Your welcome :) I know I have learned a lot from looking at their EXIF data and glad I can be of some help to others :)

I was away for the weekend so haven't been able to post or edit pictures :( But here is one for today :)

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page :)

This pic is awesome!!!!! Great shot!!!!! :wave:

imamouse

IMG_2298.jpg

So even though my last post was the beginning of my second trip in 2006 I've decided to jump past all of those so I can start sharing the pictures from my last trip. This trip is from September 29 - October 3 2008. I have a lot to follow.

I love the luggage tag on your backpack. Do you mind saying where you got it? Thanks!

JediMasterMatt

Although Bruce, the mechanical shark, acted like a complete diva while on the set of Jaws and simply refused to work half the time, Disney decided to give Bruce a second chance and Finding Nemo the Musical is a better show because of it...

P1268726.jpg

°O°Joe

tone mapping aka HDR. The reason I didn't say HDR is because this isn't technically an HDR image because it isn't taken from multiple exposures. Although I did create multiple jpegs adjusting exposure via RawTherapee (a free RAW conversion program) and then tone mapped the 8 or 9 jpegs via Dynamic-Photo HDR.

So Pseudo HDR I guess you could say...

KeeKee

tone mapping aka HDR. The reason I didn't say HDR is because this isn't technically an HDR image because it isn't taken from multiple exposures. Although I did create multiple jpegs adjusting exposure via RawTherapee (a free RAW conversion program) and then tone mapped the 8 or 9 jpegs via Dynamic-Photo HDR.

So Pseudo HDR I guess you could say...

DOH! Now I just feel silly... I should have known that. Thanks, though... must be getting late... it's past my funny time...

BTW, the photo was beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom