WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWFigment

Ugh. I had a big long response written, but an "illegal operation" nixed that. Rather than retype it all, I'll summarize.

Azerin - Great story! Give tone mapping a try. I've used both Dynamic and Photomatix, I prefer Dynamic (and I think it's cheaper).

KeeKee, Kwit35, DocAudio, JediMasterMatt, steiny68, and others who I might've forgotten - great shots! I am really impressed with the shots today.

Gorjus - while I'd really love some SSE fireworks shots, I wouldn't like them enough to miss RoE. Especially seeing it the first time with the holiday tag in a few weeks!

silverboyd

Disney184.jpg

Gorjus

Gorjus - while I'd really love some SSE fireworks shots, I wouldn't like them enough to miss RoE. Especially seeing it the first time with the holiday tag in a few weeks!

Someday I'll drag the big camera to the parks and get the shot.

Bug715

I love this thread. It's funny how we all kind of take pics from the same point of view.

I that too. I just got home two days ago from a trip and when I was catching up on the thread I kept saying "I took a picture like that" and "my friend took one like that" lol.

Azerin

Here is my pic for today... another from the Boo To You Parade

Clicking on the pic will take you to its flickr page where others are available

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom