WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiidrone

Csr

img_0042.jpg

jeffb

Jeff, That shot is AMAZING so quiet and peaceful!!!!! May I take a copy for my wallpaper on the computer?? Belle

KeeKee and WannabeBelle - thank you for the kind words on the UK pavilion picture. Certainly feel free to use as wallpaper. I am honored by the request.

Jeff

olmec26

Jeff - Wow! Incredible photo of the UK! I love it!

Mine for today...a tribute to my hometown, Disneyland style!

n763695076_1808658_2446.jpg

Tater48

Great Pic
Really like this sign. Have tried on numerous occasions to get this similar picture, but we are always either on the wrong side of the bus, or if I am driving there is always way too much traffic to stop and get a decent pic, or it's raining.

Gorjus

Update: So, I think I freaked out WDWFigment and his beautiful fiance' at WDW. I was taking night photos and I turned to great the next guests and saw them. I said: I know you. They replied they did not. This went back and forth til I started to tell him all I knew about his camera, his proposal, etc.

Later in the week, I met them again at the Adventurer's Club and we chatted a bit. Also there that night, and I don't think Figment and his Fiance knew this, was Cinderella, Ariel, Wendy, and Alice.

It is fun meeting board members at the park. I posted this here because this is where I see WDWFigment the most.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom