WDW Picture of the Day (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.

C&D

Well, without Walt's genius we know where we would be, but without Roy, well, he was so very important too. Here's my tribute to Roy.

IMG_0852.jpg

WTBAD

Thanks Tater. That one was taken from our van as we arrived for our stay. There wasn't anyone behind us so I stopped just long enough to snap the picture.

BrennaRN

Well, we're back from the trip! I have to say, at first, you most certainly did have us a bit taken aback. I thought you recognized us from our last trip; meeting someone from WDWMagic didn't even cross my mind (although had we seen you at a character location, I think it would've come to mind quicker. I just assumed that's where you always took pictures, for some reason!). Once you started mentioning how you knew me, I was no longer freaked out. It was actually very cool to see someone we know!

The Adventurer's Club was packed that night we saw you! We went pretty early the first night of our trip and stayed for several hours, but that night we only had about an hour or so there, as we needed to get to the Magic Kingdom early the next morning for rope drop (which we did...and stayed in the park until 4:03 a.m. without leaving for a break). We didn't end up seeing a single show that night, as it was so busy. Still, the ambience of the place was good, so we didn't mind!

You're right, we had no idea any of the characters were there that night! Anyway, it was nice to meet you, and the few others from WDWMagic we bumped into during the trip.

I'm going to make a Flickr page and upload my pictures there, as it seems that's the way to go. I haven't had the chance to edit many pictures yet, but here's one that I did:
2778816076_1caef9c568_b.jpg

WDWFigment..........Is this with the D40? It's wonderful. Can't wait to see the rest of your work!

ChuckElias

Is this at Hollywood Studios or at California Adventure? Is it recent, or old? I've never seen the billboard before, so I'm wondering if it is gone now and I'll never get to see it, or if it just went up and I'll see it in October. (Or if I missed it at DCA last month.)

WDWFigment

WDWFigment..........Is this with the D40? It's wonderful. Can't wait to see the rest of your work!

Yep. I actually took 2,962 pictures over the course of our 7 day trip, so I should have a decent stock until our next trip (over a lot of those were me just holding done the shutter or remote release for a couple seconds, so there are some "duplicate" shots). Hopefully I'll have a trip report finished by tomorrow morning!

OddDuck

muppet2.jpg

Is this at Hollywood Studios or at California Adventure? Is it recent, or old? I've never seen the billboard before, so I'm wondering if it is gone now and I'll never get to see it, or if it just went up and I'll see it in October. (Or if I missed it at DCA last month.)

This is at Hollywood studios, and the photo was taken a couple weeks ago. It's on the roof of the muppet theater, but you have to go around the back to see it.

hpyhnt 1000

This is at Hollywood studios, and the photo was taken a couple weeks ago. It's on the roof of the muppet theater, but you have to go around the back to see it.

Hm. I've never seen that one before. I would guess it is new. Muppets has been getting some attn. recently, with the reapinted balloon and all.

Gorjus

but that night we only had about an hour or so there, .......We didn't end up seeing a single show that night, as it was so busy. Still, the ambience of the place was good, so we didn't mind!
..............I haven't had the chance to edit many pictures yet, but here's one that I did:
2778816076_1caef9c568_b.jpg

We didn't stay long either. My friends were up from Ft. Laud. to dance the night away so we didn't stay for the show. I chatted with Cinderella and Alice later as I waited for a friend. They were as shocked as I to see the other there. It was great to meet you. You have a lovely future bride.

That is an AMAZING Haunted Mansion photo. Wow! How are you enjoying the new camera?

I just can't even go all the places this photo is taking me. How sad am I. I need a life outside of this tropical storm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom