WDW Picture of the Day (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flower'sChild

Briar Rose and Tiny Tim *blushes*

This is one of my magic photopass photos from my 2 week birthday vacation :sohappy: I just love this adorable photo :eek:

tinytimandlittlebriarrose.jpg

Flower'sChild

^^ I love that calendar! My daughter has it. :)

That is really neat :) I saw this calendar at Walmart and I was like "this is the perfect calendar for me". Also it was only $5. When I was in Epcot getting my new DDE card, these cast members liked my calendar and they wanted to look at it :)

jeffb

Het! I was there for that. That is my birthday & I had to be at EPCOT on my b'day. :D

Cooleo - Nice - if I recall correctly the 14th was a Friday with Extra Magic Evening Hours! Will you be back on Dec 14th 2008? I am pretty sure I will be there.

Jeff, did you skip the holiday fireworks to get that picture? It's a great picture, but I don't know that I'd want to miss those!

WDWFigment - I was able to catch them a different night on my trip. ROE is my favorite fireworks show, it is a must see atleast once if not twice per trip. On the 14th I got to EPCOT later than I had wanted to, so it would have been extremely difficult to get a good viewing location that night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom